• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    WRONG. I never said it wasn't nor implied it wasn't drug related. Like the rest of you, I DON'T KNOW. However, I not yet ready to condemn these victims who died a horrible death without knowing the facts. You as well as a great many others are completely flippant regarding their deaths, as if it is reasonable to compare such a tragic crime to buying girl scout cookies. Lots of people live in crappy neighborhoods, lots of people with bad histories.... but some of those people have or are trying to turn their lives around. You act like it is simple to avoid that environment, and that once you've tried to get back on track, all the people you used to deal with will magically disappear. Maybe from the comfort of your bubble that how it appears. But you'd be living in a fantasy world.
    I would imagine most people know thieves, liars, bullies, or drug addicts, and I bet that some have even been in people's homes.... typically because they are probably relatives.... or am I the only one the has some relatives that are ****bags? The vices/transgressions they have/did, can very easily be visited upon you. If you fail to recognize that, you've haven't a clue about the world, or your safety.
    So forgive me, if I find it appalling that the deaths of 4 people are being compared to girl scout cookies.

Your right, there's no comparison between the soldiers and the 4 DOAs. The soldiers had guns and could fight back.
    #applesoranges

We'll start from the bottom: being armed doesn't make them any less dead.

Never compared the death of 4 individuals to Girl Scout Cookies, don't know where the **** you got that.

Was is drug related? Was it drug related? Sound familiar? Read what you posted.

I've got a pretty good clue on the world, and my safety. 50 years of life will force that on you. I've got the feeling I've seen more of the world than you have.

Comfort? Bubble? Fantasy world? WTF, you don't know me.

How EXACTLY do I act like you can simply avoid that environment? You're reading the words I banged out on the keyboard but you're missing the point.

More to follow I'm sure. We should take this off line with a PM.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The dead giveaway for which version of events here is more credible is that the men in Berdahl's unit were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements lest they spill the beans on his dishonorable behavior.
    This duplicity was further compounded when that valley girl, Marie Harf, openly insulted those same troops.
    How's that for creative writing?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The dead giveaway for which version of events here is more credible is that the men in Berdahl's unit were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements lest they spill the beans on his dishonorable behavior.
    This duplicity was further compounded when that valley girl, Marie Harf, openly insulted those same troops.
    How's that for creative writing?

No one is saying his actions weren't dishonorable OR criminal. I think that's generally accepted as fact.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Okay, since we agree about his dishonor, why the repeated slaps at the men who served in his unit, all of whom outdid him in the honor department massively?
    If I didn't know any better, I would believe that you have some odd compulsion to draw criticism at yourself.
    Either that, or you're so upset about what may have been some apparently tasteless comments on the quadruple murder thread that you took your grievances about said comments here in some odd attempt to get back at the commenters there.
    Or is it just down to raw politics, since those men have vocally contested the Obama administration's less than credible version of what exactly happened?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Okay, since we agree about his dishonor, why the repeated slaps at the men who served in his unit, all of whom outdid him in the honor department massively?
    If I didn't know any better, I would believe that you have some odd compulsion to draw criticism at yourself.
    Either that, or you're so upset about what may have been some apparently tasteless comments on the quadruple murder thread that you took your grievances about said comments here in some odd attempt to get back at the commenters there.
    Or is it just down to raw politics, since those men have vocally contested the Obama administration's less than credible version of what exactly happened?

I have not besmirched their honor. I am questioning the narrative that 6 soldiers died "searching" for Bergdahl. Which, to me, seems to be a false.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Regarding the "narrative," before all the facts come in (assuming they ever will, which is certainly not assured), I'm certainly more inclined to take the word of actual combat troops serving in theater over political hacks who 1) forced said troops to sign a non-disclosure agreement to silence them before the Berdahl release, 2) described Berdahl as having "served with honor and distinction," 3) most certainly besmirched those troops when valley girl and spokesperson Marie Harf derided them during a press conference as not credible.
    When they try to silence the troops using Alinskyite tactics, that should make anyone paying attention highly suspicious.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    10416597_10203971172699699_6145303572154985633_n.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe you and I should have this conversation since I made the statement about the 4 murders being about a Girl Scout Cookie debt. This isn't apples to apples, it's an ice cream to Tuesday comparison. There is no comparison to 4 murdered individuals in a ****ty neighborhood in Indianapolis to AT LEAST 6 dead GIs trying to find an individual who walked off the FOB in Afghanistan without a weapon. 5 really bad Taliban were traded for this deserter (I'm an old retired Senior Non-Commissioned Officer, I'll take the word of fellow GIs who were there over that valley girl from the State Dept) for reasons I don't know. Yeah he's innocent until proven guilty, so was TSgt Thomas Mueller, but this doesn't look like a court to me.

Nobody thinks Girl Scout Cookies had anything to do with the deaths of those 4 people. I posted that because YOU seem to be wrapped around the axle about not being drug-related, and a Girl Scout Cookie debt seemed about as likely as the murders not be drug related. Anything that looks like that and wasn't drug-related, should have been. If you choose that path this is how you will meet your demise. The GIs who were killed were on a path chosen by Bergdahl. I didn't know the 6 GIs who were killed looking for Bergdahl, I didn't know the 4 people murdered the other day. Given the choice, I think I'd rather have the GIs as acquaintances.

If you see some moral equivalence between what happened here the other day and what happened in Afghanistan in 2009? You and I have significantly different world-views. If you'd like to discuss this please PM me.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KellyinAvon again.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That's a page out of the playbook of the now departed *shooter* formerly known as hornadylyl.

Top Bottom