• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Vamp I bet it is, I live on in Fishers, so the only place I could picture in my mind of lots of apartments around Indy like shown in the video was around there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    56th and Georgetown used to be nice. It's still not the hood though no matter how much they want it to be.

I live close and drive through there a lot. Decent housing additions and good folks to the east. A lot of apartments to the west. They bring all the :poop: bags in on the section 8 gimme gimme gimme for free programs.

tlandon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    USA
    Ok, let me really stir things up and be Politically InCorrect. I grew up around the Lafayette Square area. Used to be very nice area and mall. Then the Negroes starting moving in and being bused in. The place turned into a sh--t hole very quickly. The whole area went bankrupt, except the liquor stores and Don's Guns. No one will admit in public that the Negroes are the ones that destroy nice neighborhoods and nice retail and commercial areas. The young males have no fathers, their mothers have 10 kids and are usually drunks or addicts. So drugs and gangs form. The local business's collapse because of theft and no business.
    No one wants to discuss these facts because the media will crucify you as being racist. I try very hard not to be racist. What I stated above is not meant to be a racist rant, it is fact. I witnessed it first hand from about 1965 to the present. And it will continue. Case in point Castleton. A bunch of you already stated "stay away from that place". That's exactly how it starts.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Then the Negroes starting moving in...
    No one wants to discuss these facts because the media will crucify you as being racist...

It's about Cash not Color. Poor white trash can bring a neighborhood to its knees just as fast as poor black folks. Heck, just look at your Avatar and then watch the movie it's from.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Ok, let me really stir things up and be Politically InCorrect. I grew up around the Lafayette Square area. Used to be very nice area and mall. Then the Negroes starting moving in and being bused in. The place turned into a sh--t hole very quickly. The whole area went bankrupt, except the liquor stores and Don's Guns. No one will admit in public that the Negroes are the ones that destroy nice neighborhoods and nice retail and commercial areas. The young males have no fathers, their mothers have 10 kids and are usually drunks or addicts. So drugs and gangs form. The local business's collapse because of theft and no business.
    No one wants to discuss these facts because the media will crucify you as being racist. I try very hard not to be racist. What I stated above is not meant to be a racist rant, it is fact. I witnessed it first hand from about 1965 to the present. And it will continue. Case in point Castleton. A bunch of you already stated "stay away from that place". That's exactly how it starts.

I believe you have succeeded and failed in this one post.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Since, apparently, this needs to be stated overtly:

Referring to our black neighbors, friends, and family members as "the negroes" gets you banned from INGO....right now.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    SuYr2wS.gif

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    It's about Cash not Color. Poor white trash can bring a neighborhood to its knees just as fast as poor black folks. Heck, just look at your Avatar and then watch the movie it's from.

Not all about cash, I grew up poor and knew many poor families of all "colors" and they didn't have the "man owes me a living" outlook. I wish it was so simple to put this on income, color, gender, or other single factors but it isn't so.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé

Is this a case of suicide by mod?

P.S. Que's post #211 just made it to my sig line. :rofl:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Since, apparently, this needs to be stated overtly:

Referring to our black neighbors, friends, and family members as "the negroes" gets you banned from INGO....right now.
    I bet the poster was 70yrs old or so. Some old dogs cannot be taught new tricks.

Top Bottom