• ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Is it typical to want to shoot people involved in fight that you aren't involved in, and aren't endangered by? Which person do you pick to shoot? I'm just trying to figure out at what point someone's safety in compromised by other people fighting, and what crime has been committed against the innocent bystanders.

Thanks, Denney....

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Is it typical to want to shoot people involved in fight that you aren't involved in, and aren't endangered by? Which person do you pick to shoot? I'm just trying to figure out at what point someone's safety in compromised by other people fighting, and what crime has been committed against the innocent bystanders.
    I'm sorry. I missed the part where I said to walk up and shoot people just because. Maybe you can show me where I said that? Otherwise, you're making up more straw men to fit your personal agenda.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm sorry. I missed the part where I said to walk up and shoot people just because. Maybe you can show me where I said that? Otherwise, you're making up more straw men to fit your personal agenda.

Recap:

A few of these yutes get shot by innocent bystanders, this **** will stop PDQ. But then we'd hear all about how he was a good boy, turning his life around. Then I'll punch the TV and have to go buy a new one again.

If there's some other meaning you were getting at, other than people not involved shooting other persons willfully fighting each other, I'd like to hear it. Maybe your post was poorly worded, but it came off that way to anybody who read it, devoid of straw men or personal agendas.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Recap:

If there's some other meaning you were getting at, other than people not involved shooting other persons willfully fighting each other, I'd like to hear it. Maybe your post was poorly worded, but it came off that way to anybody who read it, devoid of straw men or personal agendas.

Meaning:
    these youths decide to start beating any and everyone that walks past picks the wrong person. I would surely hope that you would have enough common sense and enough respect for me personally to know I would never suggest taht poeple just start shooting at random.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Meaning:
    these youths decide to start beating any and everyone that walks past picks the wrong person. I would surely hope that you would have enough common sense and enough respect for me personally to know I would never suggest taht poeple just start shooting at random.

I would hope not, hence I why I asked for clarification. It's not common sense, but I don't believe you are the type to shoot people at random. I'll chalk it up to message being obscured due to the medium.

Top Bottom