• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I would ask why the short barrel? Why limit your possible mag capacity by using an 18 inch barrel, not to mention they don't swing nearly as smoothly.

My purposes would be centered on self-/home-defense, so I'd want it to be as maneuverable indoors as possible. I realize that this is where a tube-fed design becomes somewhat limited.

The above is offered as food for thought.

I can't see it either.

Aaron can bring down his M3, and I'm sure somebody here must have an 1100 Tactical they're looking for an excuse to show off!

Surely!

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    DO not run a mesa sidesaddle i see them break in every class and have broken 3 of them myself the pins shear off leaving you with nothing

get the 3 gun gear velcro models

I had the 1100 competition master with the vecro side saddle, great setup.
    Used it for 3 gun, I found I rarely shot it otherwise... the wife said it was too heavy so she wouldn't use it in the house. I ended up letting it go awhile back to pickup some more photography gear. The comp master is basically just the tactical in grey... tactical replaced it I believe.

I like the benellis also.
    There are several tube mounted or clamp on style light mounts.
    Only problem I see with what you requested is that there was no rail on the comp master.

darthfader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    NWI
    FN SLP is an awesome shotgun and on the high end for 12ga semi auto. its my fav out of all the shotguns mentioned. the mark I does 8+1. its got a rail on top. the SLP tactical also has a short quad rail near the muzzle. it does 6+1.

ive always been a fan of shotguns...

Top Bottom