• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I guess a major Democrat-controlled city has to have a huge footprint to be viable over any length of time. The only way Chicago, New York and Los Angeles can survive at all, as far as I can see, is because they have the rest of the state they occupy to pillage for resources. Otherwise, they'd be in the same shape as Michigan and Detroit.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I guess a major Democrat-controlled city has to have a huge footprint to be viable over any length of time. The only way Chicago, New York and Los Angeles can survive at all, as far as I can see, is because they have the rest of the state they occupy to pillage for resources. Otherwise, they'd be in the same shape as Michigan and Detroit.

You just described Detroit and it's host, Michigan.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    crying-indian.gif

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    You know, this whole "open season on hoodlums/statist pigs" idea may sound good on the internet, but in reality it just doesn't work so well except for the suicidal. The moment you start "hunting," which I assume is without that guarantor of liberty called due process, you become a hoodlum/statist pig. Then you'll have to do us all a favor by making yourself your last victim.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It is really shocking that a city and a state that were run by Democrats and Unions for decades could end up like this.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    It is really shocking that a city and a state that were run by Democrats and Unions for decades could end up like this.
    Run out of purple?

Bill Maher, Spike Lee, and Jesse and Al ought to clean up this mess. A far larger human rights issue than Trayvon Martin...

Actually Detroit turned out just the way they wanted, a third-world desert dependent upon government programs. As things go, the future of all American cities?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Benton Harbor...right near Detroit. It is a total sewer. Had to go up there for work. Was supposed to be there for 2 weeks. # days in they stole my van and all the tools. I rode the bus home, quite that job and moved on. That was several years ago. Heard it is worse now. Yes, a view of things to come if the electorate in this country does not wake up. I hold little hope.

Ahhhhh Benton Harbor, Mi. is on the west side of the state and Detroit is on the east side.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No, it was inevitable. When the Dems. and union thugs stripped all the cream from the milk all you have is skim. You can not make any butter with skim.
    That stole everything, lined their pockets and left the shell.

Top Bottom