• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    You know, this whole "open season on hoodlums/statist pigs" idea may sound good on the internet, but in reality it just doesn't work so well except for the suicidal. The moment you start "hunting," which I assume is without that guarantor of liberty called due process, you become a hoodlum/statist pig. Then you'll have to do us all a favor by making yourself your last victim.

Who said anything of ceding Liberty?

Be careful of assuming.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've only seen my father cry a couple of times. Once was when I returned with him to Detroit.

He used to tell me grand stories of leaving GMI for the weekend and hitting Detroit. My fear is that looking at the ruins of Detroit that we may may a possible future of the entire country.

I went to GMI. When I started (98) it was already crap in Detroit and especially Flint.

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    Detroit and Dearborn are rapidly becoming no go zones.

Was sent this link in an email a week or so ago, quite a contrast, and quite true.
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words, here's several thousand words in pictures!

Hiroshima vs Detroit -- 64 years later

Unfortunately I go to Detroit once a week for work making deliveries. Glad MI honors our LTCH too because I would never go to Detroit without carrying. BTW those pictures do it no justice, it's much much worse then pictures could ever show.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    It ain't just Detroit or Michigan for that matter. It's everywhere, in every state. Of the dozen factories in my town, half have closed outright and the rest are only paying about a buck more than min wage. The strip malls are just about abandoned, fast food restaraunts are shuttered, and it seems that the school systems and the college are the biggest employers within the county. We need to get it through peoples' head that people need to make their own businesses and be responsible for themselves. America must demand and foster entreprenurialship and make it easier to accomplish! Otherwise, the whole country is Detroit!!!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It ain't just Detroit or Michigan for that matter. It's everywhere, in every state. Of the dozen factories in my town, half have closed outright and the rest are only paying about a buck more than min wage. The strip malls are just about abandoned, fast food restaraunts are shuttered, and it seems that the school systems and the college are the biggest employers within the county. We need to get it through peoples' head that people need to make their own businesses and be responsible for themselves. America must demand and foster entreprenurialship and make it easier to accomplish! Otherwise, the whole country is Detroit!!!

Yes, and to a great degree, it must start with a very simple, clear message to Washington:

Get the Hell out of the way!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Detroiturbex.com

Spend some time at the above link.

Words can't really describe the utter plight. Looks like aliens have invaded.

The locations tabs bring up a list of pictures, if you click on the "more" tab
    you'll get treated to much more picts.

:runaway:

Top Bottom