• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I don't see how anyone can be disappointed with this store. Compared to all the chick stores that dominate the Hamilton center, the new Cabela's is every bored husbands dream come true!:rockwoot:

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I was there earlier this week. It is interesting to say the least. The equipment is typically priced Cabelas stuff. I shop a lot from them online as I have programmed all my kids that Daddy only gets Cabelas gift cards now! No more socks and underwear. I watch for specials online and can usually find it on sale. The store would be good for a trip with young uns! The wife also enjoyed it.

MikeHoncho27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2015
    Carmel
    Found out yesterday that they do not allow dogs in this store. The county won't let dogs in because of the little deli in the corner.
    Only store in the country like this. Thanks Hamilton county. I was looking forward to using the dog as woman bait.

not trying to start a pissing match but why would you take your dog into a crowded store? Are you one of those people that takes your dog into a store and gets pissed when kids want to pet it? How about restaurants? I can't stand it when people bring their dogs into a restaurant. It's an eating establishment, not a kennel. I am sorry, I am sure you love your dog and that's great... It's not a child whether you believe it is or not and needs to be kept out of stores etc. If I can take it out back and shoot it when it's sick and not go to jail, that's the deciding factor.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    not trying to start a pissing match but why would you take your dog into a crowded store? Are you one of those people that takes your dog into a store and gets pissed when kids want to pet it? How about restaurants? I can't stand it when people bring their dogs into a restaurant. It's an eating establishment, not a kennel. I am sorry, I am sure you love your dog and that's great... It's not a child whether you believe it is or not and needs to be kept out of stores etc. If I can take it out back and shoot it when it's sick and not go to jail, that's the deciding factor.

Oh yes you are!

MikeHoncho27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2015
    Carmel
    Not so much. I just don't get why people think it's cool to take their dogs into stores, restaurants, etc. If my 5 year old that thinks all dogs are friendly goes to pet you dog(I have told him always to make sure and ask but he is still 5) and your dog bites him, I am going to kill your dog on the spot and if you go for a weapon because I shot your dog that had ahold of my kid, we are going to be some fighting mofos over something that could've been avoided by just keeping your ANIMAL in the car or home. Thats the exact reason cabelas doesn't want your dog in there. Pure and simple, even the best trained and calm dog will bite under the right circumstances. I am a career fireman for 20 years. I have seen it over and over.

Back on subject, I like the cabelas store. Big, lots of ammo(match their internet price BTW) very helpful and friendly staff.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I was there earlier this week. It is interesting to say the least. The equipment is typically priced Cabelas stuff. I shop a lot from them online as I have programmed all my kids that Daddy only gets Cabelas gift cards now! No more socks and underwear. I watch for specials online and can usually find it on sale. The store would be good for a trip with young uns! The wife also enjoyed it.

I quit doing the online thing with Cabelas when they moved a store in state and I had to pay sales tax on the item AND the shipping. I shop the stores when I go by, but no more mail order for me.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Went to Cabelas for the first time tonight. It was better than I thought. Jam packed, too.

Only wish we could take our dogs in there.

Top Bottom