Cabelas has Winchester white box 5.56 in stock now!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Just ordered some off the site, says it will be here next Weds. $13.99 per 20, not great, but not bad either. Get it while you can.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Just got my shipment from them. Ordered 12-17. One of several back orders. Cabelas has never let me down. They may be a big company but they've got better customer service IMO than the other local guys.

45acp223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    SE IN.
    Just ordered some off the site, says it will be here next Weds. $13.99 per 20, not great, but not bad either. Get it while you can.

Wow, same ammo Walmart was selling for $7.99/20. That's a 43% markup. Still better than the buck a shot some places are selling for. I guess it's the price you have to pay these days, pretty sad!

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    I've purchased a little ammunition, but none of the proposals I've seen have suggested limiting ammunition sales, so I'm personally hedging my bets that the ammo supply will stabilize in the coming months. I'm only purchasing to replace what I shoot.

ErickW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Wow, same ammo Walmart was selling for $7.99/20. That's a 43% markup. Still better than the buck a shot some places are selling for. I guess it's the price you have to pay these days, pretty sad!

Yeah it sucks for sure, but it's still some of the better pricing I've seen due to the current market climate. The fact that it's still in stock is giving me hope that maybe things are starting to settle down.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom