Calling on Kirk....WDRB 41 is coming by to ask my opinion about....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Hard to explain but I was in the middle of buying three guns (nice ones) when the interviewer approached my customer and put a mic on him and began the interview with him...He asked if he could see my customer's gun and I cringed but I did not want them to have me on tape making a scene...I just kept writing out the check on the deal and let it slide...It actually looked less cringe worthy on tape than it did in person...Austin is a young, polite guy and when the reporter asked if he could see the CZ he obliged...He brought it in to show me as he just got it last week and knows I like such things....

Yes, hard to control when they are interviewing one of your customers...but your interview went great regardless! Nice job...

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Looks like WDRB has latched onto this issue. Here's another story they ran on Monday: Indiana gun rights advocates hoping to get rid of law requiring - WDRB 41 Louisville News

What the story that Rick was interviewed for drives home is that we usually have so little time to make a good point to the media or the public about various aspects of gun control. That story ran less than 2 and a half minutes. Rick was ready for the questions, calmly made some good points, and didn't come off as a raving armed lunatic. Do all of you have your "elevator speech" ready in case someone from the media sticks a microphone in your face?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I make a motion that we appoint Rick as the official INGO media spokesman.

Rick what is this, the third or fourth time that you've done something with tv stations over there? Excellent job, btw!

I have it on good authority, to reflect his celebrity and to make it easier for the paparazzi to find him, he's ordered a new sign for the shop.

220px-As_seen_on_TV.svg.png

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I make a motion that we appoint Rick as the official INGO media spokesman.

Rick what is this, the third or fourth time that you've done something with tv stations over there? Excellent job, btw!

Third....He asked if he could come back and I said as long is he was fair he could...A real nice guy...Said he keeps a shotgun at home but may be getting a handgun and his Kentucky CCW he said...Changing times I suppose....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You appeared civilized and you spoke with intelligence.

We we all just need to be glad they did not call "printcraft "

Whah?

No. Printcraft would do us proud. But someone would need to convince him to wear clothes for the interview.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was planning on stopping in his shop on the way back from the Louisville show in a couple of weeks. I wonder if I'll need an appointment now!

Just slip a Ben to the doorman, you'll get VIP access.

Yeah, there's a cover charge now...and OH!--no flash photography. If you want a picture, they're for sale in the gift shop. :)

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I would just like to say that I am overjoyed to see that a Blunderbuss was visible in the background hanging on the wall like that is just something a gun shop has. Great job, Rick. I love that they included the "walnut" comment as well. You looked sharp and were well-spoken as always.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I heard he's gonna be one of Arnald's first contestants on celebrity apprentice.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    What we have all suspected is true...Jamil is an INGO magnet....

Jamil shows up at 10:30 am just to introduce himself and hang out a "few minutes"....We begin chatting and as I look up, lo and behold GFGT saunters through the door...We all have a good chuckle that all three of us are finally meeting in person....An hour later I begin to get a whiff of commie cosmoline...At first I thought it was coming from my Mosin rack but then the door opens and the smell becomes overpowering and my eyes begin to water...I look through the tears and silhouetted by the sun is none other than millertyme....I rub some minty chapstick under my nostrils to try to quell the reek of commie cosmoline and introduce millertyme to the rest of the crew....

Then we put my interview on loop on a big screen and spent the day talking about how awesome I am and that there is no way I look 52 years old...

Then I autographed Jamil's shirt...GFGT and Millertyme already have theirs (actually millertyme sold his autographed shirt on ebay to Salma Hayek to fund his latest Soviet sniper rifle....)

All joking aside it was good to see you all and introduce you all to ms Indiucky.....She asked Jamil why I didn't get banned more from INGO lol....

Top Bottom