Calling on Kirk....WDRB 41 is coming by to ask my opinion about....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What we have all suspected is true...Jamil is an INGO magnet....

Jamil shows up at 10:30 am just to introduce himself and hang out a "few minutes"....We begin chatting and as I look up, lo and behold GFGT saunters through the door...We all have a good chuckle that all three of us are finally meeting in person....An hour later I begin to get a whiff of commie cosmoline...At first I thought it was coming from my Mosin rack but then the door opens and the smell becomes overpowering and my eyes begin to water...I look through the tears and silhouetted by the sun is none other than millertyme....I rub some minty chapstick under my nostrils to try to quell the reek of commie cosmoline and introduce millertyme to the rest of the crew....

Then we put my interview on loop on a big screen and spent the day talking about how awesome I am and that there is no way I look 52 years old...

Then I autographed Jamil's shirt...GFGT and Millertyme already have theirs (actually millertyme sold his autographed shirt on ebay to Salma Hayek to fund his latest Soviet sniper rifle....)

All joking aside it was good to see you all and introduce you all to ms Indiucky.....She asked Jamil why I didn't get banned more from INGO lol....

Saunter? Saunter?!?! I guess I've lost my swagger and it's devolved into a saunter....*sigh*....getting old sucks. :laugh:

My Indiucky autographed shirt is not for sale. That's because I know with every TV appearance of our telegenic spox, the price goes up faster than a Franklin Mint Elvis Presley commerative dinner plate.

ETA: yeah and Jamil is the first INGOer I've met that kinda looks like what I thought he would. (His Vader suit was at the cleaners that day, unfortunately.)

ETA#2: and I was impressed with Miller Tyme's savant-like knowledge of Mosins. :D

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Saunter? Saunter?!?! I guess I've lost my swagger and it's devolved into a saunter....*sigh*....getting old sucks. :laugh:

My Indiucky autographed shirt is not for sale. That's because I know with every TV appearance of our telegenic spox, the price goes up faster than a Franklin Mint Elvis Presley commerative dinner plate.

ETA#2: and I was impressed with Miller Tyme's savant-like knowledge of Mosins. :D

How could anyone not sell her the shirt off your back!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    An email regarding this post from Harleyrider....

Aaaaaaayyyy, dude!.....
    Happy New Year back at'cha !!!!
    Dayyum....you sound'd an' look'd.......well,PROPER!.....hahahahahaha!
    Jus' git'n in from the dang RiverLink terminal.......holy shizzz, whut'a zoo......stood'n line 'bout......?......a hr an'45...
    I'a try'n stop in, an' say hello soon, hahahaa
    Thanks fer the email, you an' the Ms's have a safe 1..........

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What we have all suspected is true...Jamil is an INGO magnet....

Jamil shows up at 10:30 am just to introduce himself and hang out a "few minutes"....We begin chatting and as I look up, lo and behold GFGT saunters through the door...We all have a good chuckle that all three of us are finally meeting in person....An hour later I begin to get a whiff of commie cosmoline...At first I thought it was coming from my Mosin rack but then the door opens and the smell becomes overpowering and my eyes begin to water...I look through the tears and silhouetted by the sun is none other than millertyme....I rub some minty chapstick under my nostrils to try to quell the reek of commie cosmoline and introduce millertyme to the rest of the crew....

Then we put my interview on loop on a big screen and spent the day talking about how awesome I am and that there is no way I look 52 years old...

Then I autographed Jamil's shirt...GFGT and Millertyme already have theirs (actually millertyme sold his autographed shirt on ebay to Salma Hayek to fund his latest Soviet sniper rifle....)

All joking aside it was good to see you all and introduce you all to ms Indiucky.....She asked Jamil why I didn't get banned more from INGO lol....

Hey, appreciate the autograph. I thought it was a steal at $20. Is it machine washable? Eh. Nevermind. I prolly won't wash it. It was great meeting you guys IRL.

ETA: yeah and Jamil is the first INGOer I've met that kinda looks like what I thought he would. (His Vader suit was at the cleaners that day, unfortunately.)

Actually, I kinda lied about the suit being at the cleaners. I have to admit I kinda outgrew it. It's been a few years since Mrs. jamil told me she couldn't let it out anymore.

Yeah, Miller Tyme is like a Mosin Whisperer.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Actually, I kinda lied about the suit being at the cleaners. I have to admit I kinda outgrew it. It's been a few years since Mrs. jamil told me she couldn't let it out anymore.

I hate it when that happens. (And it's been happening a lot lately...If only I could figure out what's causing it).

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Inquiring minds I guess....I would have thought bigger...I can't believe she's only 3 years younger than me...She sure don't look no 50...

It was great to meet you Jamil....I feel like I already knew you but it was neat to see your "in person" personality match your INGO personality...I'll give you a heads up the next time BBI is coming by....He is a wonderful human being and his "real world" knowledge of what actually takes place in a gunfight is going to make him famous one day...He has began to dabble in writing and I learn more from one of his essays than any other 20 articles out there...He's got what Mas has...An ability to concentrate on what's real rather than what sells......And what's real sells...Go figure...

Salma Hayek Bra Size :

36C
    Salma Hayek Measurements :

36-24-36 in 91.5-61-91.5 cm

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I hate it when that happens. (And it's been happening a lot lately...If only I could figure out what's causing it).

Age and gravity brother lol...Same as with me....I went up a whole shoe size...I kept arguing with the kid and even made him ditch that electronic shoe size doo hickey for a "By Jove old fashioned one like Buster Brown used to have" and the size stayed the same...The kid kind of looked at me trying to be polite and said, "You know as you get older...." and I snapped back, "Do you want to &^%$-ing sell these $200 dollar boots or not? Because the next words out of your mouth may send me out the door..."

"Yes sir...You have just...Evolved?????"

"Perfect...Me and Obama are the Kings of evolving...":)

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Age and gravity brother lol...Same as with me....I went up a whole shoe size...I kept arguing with the kid and even made him ditch that electronic shoe size doo hickey for a "By Jove old fashioned one like Buster Brown used to have" and the size stayed the same...The kid kind of looked at me trying to be polite and said, "You know as you get older...." and I snapped back, "Do you want to &^%$-ing sell these $200 dollar boots or not? Because the next words out of your mouth may send me out the door..."

"Yes sir...You have just...Evolved?????"

"Perfect...Me and Obama are the Kings of evolving...":)

Evolving? Hmmm....

Here, I thought it was some thermodynamic imbalance...You know, maybe I'm just over thinking it. Your way, it's not my fault, the other way, I might bear some responsibility in all of this...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom