• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    I can't imagine trying to shoot at something like that intentionally. People confuse the heck out of me.
    Are you confused by road signs on lonely country roads that are peppered with bullet holes? People, make that, irresponsible and/or careless people, shoot at stuff simply because it's there.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    Are you confused by road signs on lonely country roads that are peppered with bullet holes? People, make that, irresponsible and/or careless people, shoot at stuff simply because it's there.
    Well what else is there to do in the country..?Theres no parks for the kids to play on, o skateparks to occupy ones time so they don't become a menace and tear property up... jeez come on now.

jwo483

Shooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Westfield
    Also, one of the staff was telling me they had a negligent discharge into the cabinets behind one of the gun counters about a month ago... maybe its time to find a new range. Tim's shooting academy is just up the road.

Good choice, guess who shot his finger off in his office ?

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    After seeing pics of the lanes at Tim's, those lightweight lane "walls" at PB are even more concerning. Especially when you've got neighbors who you can see pointing guns 90 degrees from the target and fiddling with them.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Wait, those are bullet holes?

I figured the moths out in the country were just REALLY tough....

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    Wait, those are bullet holes?
    This is really off topic, but...Next time you are at a protected railroad crossing out in the country where the trains go by with some speed, take a look at the signal box next to the crossing. Those dents aren't (usually) from firearms, but from rocks kicked up by the passing railroad cars. It'll make you back up from the crossing.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    This is really off topic, but...Next time you are at a protected railroad crossing out in the country where the trains go by with some speed, take a look at the signal box next to the crossing. Those dents aren't (usually) from firearms, but from rocks kicked up by the passing railroad cars. It'll make you back up from the crossing.

I learned a lot of things growing up and respecting trains was one of the first! My father worked for the B&O Railroad for over 38 years and up to and including the day of his death. I remember him drilling into my siblings and myself about the dangers that trains can pose. It still amazes me how soccer moms in a hurry, or so it seems, will crowd right up to the arms or the train if there aren't any arms. Me? I'm 50-75 feet back enjoying the sights. No one can go anywhere until the train passes so why worry yourself.
    Dan

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I learned a lot of things growing up and respecting trains was one of the first! My father worked for the B&O Railroad for over 38 years and up to and including the day of his death. I remember him drilling into my siblings and myself about the dangers that trains can pose. It still amazes me how soccer moms in a hurry, or so it seems, will crowd right up to the arms or the train if there aren't any arms. Me? I'm 50-75 feet back enjoying the sights. No one can go anywhere until the train passes so why worry yourself.
    Dan
    I grew up listening to B&O trains rolling by the house. I used to love hearing them in the middle of the night in the summer when we had the windows open! Now, the tracks aren't even there anymore.:(

Top Bottom