• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Man, it's a good thing we don't let women drive cars, there are like DOZENS of little buttons and doohickeys, levers and pedals, and what woman can remember what they all do?

Sounds like she's projecting again.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Saw this the other day. This woman is ignorant, and that's being nice! A rifle is more accurate than an AR15? Doesn't she realize an AR15 is a rifle? In the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny, what a maroon, what an ignoranamus!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Had a young lady that we were working with. Since the evil black rifle and 1911 would be too much for her, we decided to just let her shoot an airweight J-frame and a micro mini 380. Can't have too much recoil or complication for the wimmen folk. :n00b:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It's truly sad when our elected representatives are incredibly stupid. While this Isn't the DUMBEST thing ever uttered by one (Hank Johnson: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg"]Guam might tip over[/ame], holds that distinction), it certainly deserves honorable mention

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    size0-army.mil-90054-2010-10-27-091017.jpg

SGT Sheri Gallagher might disagree with Rep. McCarthy's ignorant belief...

Sgt.-Sherri-Gallagher-leads-her-squad.jpg

Sgt-Sherri-Gallagher.jpg

Facts are stubborn things...but of course folks with an agenda don't let facts get in their way...

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    size0-army.mil-90054-2010-10-27-091017.jpg

SGT Sheri Gallagher might disagree with Rep. McCarthy's ignorant belief...

Sgt.-Sherri-Gallagher-leads-her-squad.jpg

Sgt-Sherri-Gallagher.jpg

Facts are stubborn things...but of course folks with an agenda don't let facts get in their way...

She brings that fold up table with her for when that big heavy gun gets to be too much. Someone has to set the table up too, it's complicated..:rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Did he ACTUALLY SAY that the island might tip over if there were too many people on it? :laugh::rolleyes::)::laugh: And this guy is on OUR side? OMG!!

Politicians are NOT on our side.
    They redistribute our money.
    They decide how much to take.
    They decide where it will go.
    Then, they decide we aren't smart enough to do things on our own.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    So much idiocy in her statement that it would be shocking to hear from anyone assumed to possess a functioning brain, but we all know that she does not so this comment is hardly surprising given what she thinks of barrel shrouds. She seems to think the experts in self-defense are hunters and sportsmen, and she doesn't realize that an AR-15 is in fact a rifle. This is an extremely sexist comment that would all over the news had it been a Republican who said it, and had the subject been different. It is my opinion that the AR-15 is an excellent home defense weapon for anyone of small or large stature, especially with a 16 in or shorter barrel because of its effective 5.56x45, 30 rnd standard capacity, ergonomics, and low recoil.

My question is if a Republican congressman made this sexist same comment about the AR-15 being too much rifle for women, would the media be tearing him apart right now?

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    AR's aren't for girls? Well I better tell my g/f that and maybe I'll get more trigger on it when we go to the range together.:):

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Should we burst her bubble and let her in on the secret that allowing women in combat means that they will be using such rifles, only without the semi-auto limitation imposed on them?

Beat me to it.

I've got a female family member who shoots a .300 Weatherby her husband bought her for Christmas many years ago. Compared to that monster, an AR is barely an air rifle.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so." -- Ronald Reagan

Saddly, Ronny, sometimes the trouble with our Liberal "friends" is not that they are ignorant, but that they are just brain ****ingly dead.

Edit to add after reading more of this thread: "The stupid! It burns us!"

Last edited:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This woman's stupidiy knows no bounds.

I find it astonishing that anyone would even invite her on the TV show to begin with.

I guess it just points to the fact that all of these gun grabber "journalists" and their guests know nothing about firearms. Ignorance is bliss. These folks must be ecstatic!

Sheesh!

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    I'm so glad we have such informed and educated people representing us in positions of political importance.

Ignorant plain and simple. If I BSed my way through my job as most of these politicians seem to, I would have been unemployed long ago.

Top Bottom