• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yosemitesam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    indianapolis, IN (W
    Again it wasn't the fact that he had an accent as to why I said something I personally could care less what he sounds or looks like. I simply SUGGESTED maybe not dressing like that would help with the people not running out of the store thing

yosemitesam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    indianapolis, IN (W
    I did too. Man are people really this hard headed? I'm thinking that maybe this wasn't the place to share thoughts and ideas I had hoped it would be. Thinking maybe people here were all about making things better for open carry/2A stuff....yeah not so much.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So what you're saying is that if you're in a shop 2 months after something like Sandy hook and a guy is causing a slight issue with his firearm and you see and understand what's going on you would not even so much as say a word? This doesn't mean you're a constitutionalist it means you have no balls
    I'm not understanding where genitals, or perceived manliness comes into play here.
    I've been on submarines, jumped outta airplanes, stopped attacks on women..... and a host of others.
    My manliness is not defined by telling someone how to dress.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Again it wasn't the fact that he had an accent as to why I said something I personally could care less what he sounds or looks like. I simply SUGGESTED maybe not dressing like that would help with the people not running out of the store thing
    And it was none of your business then and it's none of your business now! YOU were the problem. YOU initiated the confrontation. He wasn't causing a problem.

Dip****tery does not equate manliness.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did too. Man are people really this hard headed? I'm thinking that maybe this wasn't the place to share thoughts and ideas I had hoped it would be. Thinking maybe people here were all about making things better for open carry/2A stuff....yeah not so much.
    Once again, you're missing the point of a discussion among people with different ideas.
    This is a calm discussion. Maybe you are reading to much anger in words?

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Got him for ya Biscuit.

We need an INGO Former Punk Rockers group!

Me at 19:

408949932.jpg
    HA YES!

ZLt0uIH.jpg

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

So, as long as your thoughts and ideas are the ones people are supposed to follow then it's all ok?

If you want to make things better for OC 2A stuff leave people alone. Stop the moms want action tactics.

And with that... Yep this isn't what I was hoping it was. Stay alert, stay armed, stay alive. No need for me to be here.

https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandAction

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    So what you're saying is that if you're in a shop 2 months after something like Sandy hook and a guy is causing a slight issue with his firearm and you see and understand what's going on you would not even so much as say a word? This doesn't mean you're a constitutionalist it means you have no balls

Nothing illegal - Mind my own business
    Illegal / dangerous - Say something or call the cops, I don't get paid to stick my nose in other peoples business

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    OP. I hope you stick around.
    But discussions will involve people who have different points of view.
    And when you get mad at them for not agreeing with you, well that works both ways.

This forum does not affect your job, family, or home. No need to get angry at words on a screen.
    Chances are, if you met most of these guys at the range, you'd have fun.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So -
    When you see me Open Carrying, you should approach and let me know that I need to cut my hair, shave my beard, change my clothes, and basically look more like a cop (or you) before exposing my sidearm again.

Ya - I'd like to see that.

Is that really you? Because the picture in my head was nothing like that. :):

Wow. So simply because I notice that he's scaring people at a kids store and calmly suggested that maybe (that means opinion) he should consider covering up or not looking like a wanna be SWAT guy if he would. Rather not be avoided and make people nervous. Tough crowd. Sounds like a lot of the leftist I know "I'm open minded for ideas as long as they are the same as mine"
    I don't make my life choices with the express purpose of making other people happy. If other people don't like my choices, they can leave (or ask me to if I'm on their property) or suck it up and deal with their own issues. I want to know what made you think that it was okay for you to butt in and why you thought your opinion should influence the guy's behavior? Do you tell other people to change the way they behave when you don't like it?

So what you're saying is that if you're in a shop 2 months after something like Sandy hook and a guy is causing a slight issue with his firearm and you see and understand what's going on you would not even so much as say a word?
    People expressing an irrational fear of a firearm that is holstered and presumably legally carried is not an issue. Not even a slight one. If I were in a shop 2 months after Sandyhook and I saw somebody carrying, I would think to myself, "Whew, someone else is going to make sure we don't have to experience a Sandyhook-esque shooting in this boutique." I'm not going to tell him his wardrobe choice for the day is lacking (unless it's printcraft and he's wearing the black thong). I mind my own business. What part of that is so hard to understand? You meddled without cause. Period.

This doesn't mean you're a constitutionalist it means you have no balls
    Well, duh. But that's hardly relevant.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    OP. I wouldn't dress like that while OCing, but that doesn't mean someone else can't. It's his right to walk around scaring people. The only person in the store that carries any weight when saying something is the owner/manager. Only they have the right to ask him to leave. Therefore, next time you take issue with the way someone legally dresses while legally carrying go snitch on him instead, just like the soccer moms would do. At least then you'd see some results. After your first few posts here I wouldn't have expected you to be so narrow minded when it comes to gun rights.

Top Bottom