• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm trying to find out if you meant educate or etiquette. The jury is still out. I'm thinking the latter, because I have received no knowledge in this thread...

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm trying to find out if you meant educate or etiquette. The jury is still out. I'm thinking the latter, because I have received no knowledge in this thread...
    You received knowledge! Where else will you learn that you have to dress like a detective and make people think you're a LEO if you OC? There's only one right way to do it man!

bttb90

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2013
    Fishers
    The issue with open carry is that the perpetrator already know who to engage first. Takes away the element of surprise unless you are a fast draw.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The issue with open carry is that the perpetrator already know who to engage first. Takes away the element of surprise unless you are a fast draw.

Happy4.gif

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville

:facepalm:

...and welcome to INGO.

Here's some light reading on that topic before you attempt to support those notions: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/71996-open-carry-argument.html

ETA:
    Or, here's another that's even more appropriate where you could explain yourself in greater detail: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/37307-common-oc-cc-threadjack.html

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

It seems I've seen this somewhere before. At first I thou/it it was the OC CC argument.

This is a new tack on the regatta to 50. Copy and paste your own post over and over.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom