• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    A home school is considered a non-public school by IC.

Though, since the old "rolling school zone" has been long dropped from IC, it doesn't really matter.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If your permission is required, I will not be there.

:yesway:

...although maybe there's a school or daycare? I'd like to hear an explanation of this "permission". He did use ellipses, thus indicating some thought was omitted or trailed off as if he didn't finish his sentence. Plus, it's hard to tell what he meant due to commas in odd, [sic] places.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    I don't normally carry anyplace because of the people that are suppose to be there.
    I carry because of certain people that might show up.

Church is much like that.

Its the only place I know where we welcome the criminal element and offer them a real hope for the future.

We have been broken into two times and our air handlers stolen for scrap on one occasion in the last ten years.
    But nothing while anyone was present, so far.

No school at our location. I do follow the "rules" when I go to a school function.

If you get caught breaking the federal law on school ground or the post office, would they revoke your carry license?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't normally carry anyplace because of the people that are suppose to be there.

Its the only place I know where we welcome the criminal element and offer them a real hope for the future.

We have been broken into two times and our air handlers stolen for scrap on one occasion in the last ten years.

No school at our location. I do follow the "rules" when I go to a school function.

If you get caught breaking the federal law on school ground or the post office, would they revoke your carry license?

State law covers schools.
    Federal laws cover post offices.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in

I totally agree. That's why I carry , church, mall etc. I do lock it in my truck when I go into the school gymnasium for coffee

Top Bottom