Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I'm still amused by people being concerned over the weight of one pistol.

I agree. I love it when I go to a steel challenge match and people do not wear a gun because they don't want all of that weight on their hip all the time.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I agree. I love it when I go to a steel challenge match and people do not wear a gun because they don't want all of that weight on their hip all the time.

Always interesting to "ungun" and "gun up" before and after a match. Seems odd there there aren't routine standard provisions for this?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Always interesting to "ungun" and "gun up" before and after a match. Seems odd there there aren't routine standard provisions for this?

Amen. There should be.

I was talking about people who gun up for the run then bag the gun between stages.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Amen. There should be.

I was talking about people who gun up for the run then bag the gun between stages.

"Unload and Holster...or Pistol Rug."

I love it.

(Have the wheelie-carts begun popping up among the PCC crowd yet?)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

This reminds me of when I convinced of few of our more reticent comrades to open carry with us for lunch after the match. They did it, but each one of them had an unloaded gun and no magazines. I think they were unclear on the concept of the carry part. That's the same thinking that leads people to want to bag everything immediately. To them, their gun something for sport/recreation only.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    This reminds me of when I convinced of few of our more reticent comrades to open carry with us for lunch after the match. They did it, but each one of them had an unloaded gun and no magazines. I think they were unclear on the concept of the carry part. That's the same thinking that leads people to want to bag everything immediately. To them, their gun something for sport/recreation only.

Parallel worlds, existing side by side. In my world, competitive shooting is something done to develop defensive skills. In their world, guns are only for competitive or recreational use. There is probably some wacky world where guns are kept in cases or occasionally taken out and photographed and their only function is to be seen, the only reason their owner has firearms is so other people can know that they own them. The multiverse if freaky.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Parallel worlds, existing side by side. In my world, competitive shooting is something done to develop defensive skills. In their world, guns are only for competitive or recreational use. There is probably some wacky world where guns are kept in cases or occasionally taken out and photographed and their only function is to be seen, the only reason their owner has firearms is so other people can know that they own them. The multiverse if freaky.

mE am BIzaRR0 rHIn0!

Top Bottom