• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    Every morning, on the way to work, I get the bacon breakfast pizza. A week ago, I dropped it in my truck and it landed face down on the road atlas on the floor. All the bacon was in a nice, neat little pile. It was the best result of a bad situation. I called "five second rule" and salvaged it all. Yesterday, I dropped it again. This time it landed face down on my floor mat that is in desperate need of vacuuming. No nice little pile of bacon this time. It was everywhere. I still salvaged the the slice but swept the bacon bits out the door. When I got to work, I noticed one of the bigger bits of bacon was still on my running board. It is still there. Who knows, it might be there all winter. My wife says I need to be cut off from bacon pizza. I told her that's crazy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are 3 Casey's that were close to accounts I took care of when I was still running a service truck.
    I enjoyed sitting in the store at the tables with the locals chowing on a few slices.
    The subs were pretty good also.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ha! Credit goes to you.

Score!

Every morning, on the way to work, I get the bacon breakfast pizza. A week ago, I dropped it in my truck and it landed face down on the road atlas on the floor. All the bacon was in a nice, neat little pile. It was the best result of a bad situation. I called "five second rule" and salvaged it all. Yesterday, I dropped it again. This time it landed face down on my floor mat that is in desperate need of vacuuming. No nice little pile of bacon this time. It was everywhere. I still salvaged the the slice but swept the bacon bits out the door. When I got to work, I noticed one of the bigger bits of bacon was still on my running board. It is still there. Who knows, it might be there all winter. My wife says I need to be cut off from bacon pizza. I told her that's crazy.

Your wife needs to stop with the crazy talk. And, more importantly, you need to be more careful with your breakfast pizza!

There are 3 Casey's that were close to accounts I took care of when I was still running a service truck.
    I enjoyed sitting in the store at the tables with the locals chowing on a few slices.
    The subs were pretty good also.

You are a good judge of pizza and subs, sir.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    Never would i eat a mexican pizza or taco pizza in my life..... Then my wife forced the caseys taco pizza on me it changed my life it took me to a place where pizza and tacos came together it was like a beautiful dream.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I was spoiled at an early age with Top Hat, the one on Broad Street in New Castle, the only restaurant with that name from Pizza King.
    Check out Clara's (the other Pizza King label) in Richmond on 5th Street, which has outstanding pizza, with the option to eat on an authentic English double decker bus.
    I'm not kidding about that.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Caseys pizza is pretty good for "gas station" pizza! They are also one of the few places that actually make their own pizza dough, rather than topping up a frozen piece of card board!

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    When Casey's first came to New Castle the boss brought some to the shop, Delicious!! Went a few weeks later to get one on a Saturday night, two meth heads picking at their faces behind the counter.......... Walked out and haven't been back since.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Morning after regrets, rhino?

Also, do they just have these pizzas waiting for customers or do you have to call ahead like a regular pizza place?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Morning after regrets, rhino?

Also, do they just have these pizzas waiting for customers or do you have to call ahead like a regular pizza place?

None! The leftovers are glorious!

They have slices ready all the time. Breakfast pizza in the morning, then a variety of others in the afternoon and evening.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    We stumbled upon Hunt brothers pizza in a gas station in Texas, pretty damn good!

This is true. I live out in the brush land of south central Texas, and the closest pizza is a general store that offers Hunt Brothers made-to-order pizza. Good stuff! The thin crust is really good, and a little lagniappe is that shooting targets (and bible verses) are printed on the box.

Top Bottom