• ...and so much more!
  • bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    1. Casey's pizza is awesome.
    2. I don't know why it tastes so good, but it does.
    3. They deliver now (in my town).
    Are you guys serious? Really? Anyone who knows what real pizza is knows that real pizza comes from small real Italian Pizza joints in New York City!!! Hand thrown pizzas cooked in real wood fired ovens using New York water in hand made pizza dough. Thin crust , of course such that when you fold the triangle slice real olive oil drips down your hands and forearms. Don't believe me? Go to the Italian neighborhood of Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, pick any pizza joint and have a revelation! Trust me, I grew up in the Bronx and the famous Mario's Restaurant was a place my parents always went to for pizza night.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Are you guys serious? Really? Anyone who knows what real pizza is knows that real pizza comes from small real Italian Pizza joints in New York City!!! Hand thrown pizzas cooked in real wood fired ovens using New York water in hand made pizza dough. Thin crust , of course such that when you fold the triangle slice real olive oil drips down your hands and forearms. Don't believe me? Go to the Italian neighborhood of Arthur Avenue in the Bronx, pick any pizza joint and have a revelation! Trust me, I grew up in the Bronx and the famous Mario's Restaurant was a place my parents always went to for pizza night.

1. Have you tried Casey's?

2. There is nothing in New York that I want to experience badly enough to go to New York. Not even close.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    1. Have you tried Casey's?

2. There is nothing in New York that I want to experience badly enough to go to New York. Not even close.

Sorry rhino, and with all due respect you are incorrect on both items.

So my question is incorrect? Really? How is that possible? Apparently I don't understand how questions work. Thank you for the assistance!

And you know more about whether or not I want to go to New York than I do. Your psychic powers are impressive!

Not a good place to go if he doesn't like crowds.

Understatement! There's also the fact that my presence with my daily complement of gear is not welcome in New York based on their laws.

Top Bottom