• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Never wanted a cat. But I always wanted to name one General Tso.

Finally relented an we got a Maine Coon that is more like a dog. Wife didn't let me name him anything referring to Chinese food.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Never wanted a cat. But I always wanted to name one General Tso.

Finally relented an we got a Maine Coon that is more like a dog. Wife didn't let me name him anything referring to Chinese food.

BOO to her! I wanted one of those or a Norwegian Forest Cat. (even bigger) But I also wanted a relatively shed resistant short hair. This little guy hardly sheds.

Though this one will be dropped off at the Chinese restaurant if he doesnt cut it out. Last nite he spent the entire night going back and forth between me and Mrs Monkey. Grooming us by licking our chins and purring like nothing else. After a few seconds of that he would cuddle up on your neck, sometimes settling for next to you on your arm. (side sleeper) He would then get up and walk over and repeat to the other one of us after napping for 30 mins to 2 hours. I didnt get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time. I guess he was excited and happy to be adopted and part of a new family. He is currently cuddled up next to my 7YO, who he has grown quite fond of. Her brother on the other hand freaks him out a bit. He (the cat) has taken to defaulting to hiding under the overstuffed chair in the living room, our our bed. Its not hard to coax him out like he is scared, so I think he is just adjusting to all the new scary sounds of kids and houses and needs the occasional safe space to recharge. Next on the agenda, a cat house so he can use that instead of furniture. (cue the jokes)

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Just get a box. They prefer those.

20151231_184313_zpsmhgl9cdh.png

Top Bottom