• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Reporting back! The show was alright didn't care for the "halloween" themed show, but everything went well. I too saw random people getting wanded down, but with my family being there and with what happened in Colorado I decided better safe then sorry so I carried anyway without a problem. I did see along with the unarmed "security" staff a number of armed officers in the arena which also made me feel better. Over all we had a good time and a fun night out with the family.

Since the KFC yum center staff is following this thread I would advise you to reconsider your anti-second amendment stance. More armed citizens always = less violence period. If there was an attack tonight I would have not thought twice about defending myself, my family, or anyone else (including your unarmed security guard). I'm not even going to charge you for my services! I do have to say your seats are very comfortable.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    Yes

Went to kid rock early this month.. They were sporadically wanding and patting down.. I didn't even get a look.. Ankle rig will prob get you through?? I didn't carry as I was drinking and they have stupid carry laws in KY when it comes to bars and carry

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thanks B78. I've been to Kentucky several times lately and the whole bar thing is annoying. I hate to disarm but I definitely don't want to miss the concert have unnecessary hassle with the management. I'll scope it out some more.

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    I'm sitting in the Yum center right now, waiting for the jimmy buffett concert to start. I walked in through the front door where there was a very quick attempt at wanding everyone entering. I had absolutely no problem with my P3at carried in thunderwear. Just to play it safe, I did have my cell phone in the same vicinity.

Top Bottom