• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yep, have put thousands of rounds of it down range. Alway bought it by the case load. For inexpensive ammo it has always been high quality.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Yep, have put thousands of rounds of it down range. Alway bought it by the case load. For inexpensive ammo it has always been high quality.

Merely as another suggestion, and not to hijack the original intent of this thread, but another "inexpensive" .22LR ammo that I've had GREAT luck with has been the Federal American Eagle...the red box stuff. 40.grn.

-J-

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Thanks for the information. I'm always looking for cheap (yet functional) 22 ammo.

If you buy the case @ Palmetto even after shipping you're saving 24.51 if my math is right vs buying bulk packs at Walmart. I factored in tax at WM plus shipping at Palmetto and the fact that they are 25rds less in the CCI packs. This is also assuming there are no price increases by the time you get through 5250 rounds :P

Also, you get to support a site sponsor and not walmart :)

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Shot a ton of it. It's actually one of my 10/22s favorite loads. It also performs very well out of my wife's Marlin Model 60 and my son's Marlin 795.

It does exhibit flyers with some regularity, maybe 5-10% of the rounds seperating from the rest. Still, it's some of the cheaper bulk ammo out there, and fine plinking and casual target ammo.

Top Bottom