• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I posted earlier today as news broke of the TV reporter shooting in Virginia. It seems that the thread is now gone, poof it disappeared! It was NOT moved, it appears to be gone. Is free speech not allowed in this forum? Are we afraid to discuss timely issues openly and honestly? Someone else posted about it and it was flagged as "DUPE" and the thread was closed. If what I think happened happened then the mods of this forum are cowards and un-American in their squashing of the free exchange of ideas. If I am wrong, please forgive my accusations. However the thread has been deleted and does not even show on my history of posts. I for one would like to know who did what and why.

I challenge the culprit to own up to their actions and explain them. I thought this was an open forum of adults, but now it seems that we are treated like children by the mods or some other dark force. I further challenge the powers that be to answer this post honestly and to leave it open for discussion. Grow some brass ones and talk about the tough stuff. Otherwise you are nothing more than a coward in ideology and practice.

Yes, you are wrong.

We don't trash Dupes based on who was first, we trash them based on which one has more activity. So it is possible which ever Mod saw your dupe, saw more posts in the other thread and trashed yours. I can only speculate.

As for "Free Speech".. Technically? No, you do not have total Free Speech here, or anywhere else on the Internet. We have Rules in Fenway's House, just like you have rules in your house.

4) As we can never convey a philosophy through a few rules, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete posts and/or to revoke Membership. No Second Chances; No Argument; No Trial; No Way. At best you will receive one warning via PM (Private Message).

Now, technically, name calling of ANY Member of INGO is against the Rules, and can result in Infractions and/or Bans. I suggest you think twice next time you post in anger. Perhaps a simple PM to a Mod, to ask what happened instead of making a public spectacle?

:mods:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I believe you are right!

The mods are a bunch of cowards and un-American as it can be, probably a bunch of commies too. :xmad:
    I also heard they punch babies in the face on a regular basis (like twice a week). :noway:

They will probably be here shortly to edit my post or delete it all together.

COMMIE BASTARDS!!!

mondomojo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2015
    India-no-place
    I suppose no one here has noticed that the ONE thread on the topic is CLOSED and marked DUPE. It was a dupe to my post as it appeared LATER than my post.OK, I'm done yelling.

It appears to me that no one wants an open forum to discuss the fact that this deranged idiot did what he did and why he took such tragic action. I know it makes many of us gun advocates and believers in the second amendment uncomfortable when idiots use weapons in the worst possible way. So instead of owning the fact that guns in the hands of a maniac can end up with tragic ends we close discussion and carry on like nothing happened. Fine, so be it. Life goes on. I will not apologize for my outrage at what appears to me to be censorship of discussion because I don't live with my head in the sand. This is the kind of things we responsible gun owners should be looking at and talking about. By owning it we take the power away from the anti-gun lobby that will be making this a**hat a poster child for gun control. I get that the topic is not welcome here and I'll respect that. But I can't and won't respect those that refuse to acknowledge that these things do happen and they are an unfortunate fact of life. Like child abuse, domestic abuse or any other unsavory aspect of humanity, tough issues should be approached with thoughtful discourse and not swept under the carpet. I love my guns and this tactic of ignoring the issue just gives power to those that want to take them away. We need to own it like Wayne LaPierre did after Sandy Hook. He had the right idea. I've spoken my peace and now am done. Thanks.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I posted earlier today as news broke of the TV reporter shooting in Virginia. It seems that the thread is now gone, poof it disappeared! It was NOT moved, it appears to be gone. Is free speech not allowed in this forum? Are we afraid to discuss timely issues openly and honestly? Someone else posted about it and it was flagged as "DUPE" and the thread was closed. If what I think happened happened then the mods of this forum are cowards and un-American in their squashing of the free exchange of ideas. If I am wrong, please forgive my accusations. However the thread has been deleted and does not even show on my history of posts. I for one would like to know who did what and why.

I challenge the culprit to own up to their actions and explain them. I thought this was an open forum of adults, but now it seems that we are treated like children by the mods or some other dark force. I further challenge the powers that be to answer this post honestly and to leave it open for discussion. Grow some brass ones and talk about the tough stuff. Otherwise you are nothing more than a coward in ideology and practice.

Well lets see. You opened a dupr thread (2 others actually) with 2 whole posts in it.

1 stating the story already on the board and 1 telling you it was a dupe.

Now you are calling folks out.

I removed your thread as it had no real merit as yet to be merged.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I suppose no one here has noticed that the ONE thread on the topic is CLOSED and marked DUPE. It was a dupe to my post as it appeared LATER than my post.OK, I'm done yelling.

It appears to me that no one wants an open forum to discuss the fact that this deranged idiot did what he did and why he took such tragic action. I know it makes many of us gun advocates and believers in the second amendment uncomfortable when idiots use weapons in the worst possible way. So instead of owning the fact that guns in the hands of a maniac can end up with tragic ends we close discussion and carry on like nothing happened. Fine, so be it. Life goes on. I will not apologize for my outrage at what appears to me to be censorship of discussion because I don't live with my head in the sand. This is the kind of things we responsible gun owners should be looking at and talking about. By owning it we take the power away from the anti-gun lobby that will be making this a**hat a poster child for gun control. I get that the topic is not welcome here and I'll respect that. But I can't and won't respect those that refuse to acknowledge that these things do happen and they are an unfortunate fact of life. Like child abuse, domestic abuse or any other unsavory aspect of humanity, tough issues should be approached with thoughtful discourse and not swept under the carpet. I love my guns and this tactic of ignoring the issue just gives power to those that want to take them away. We need to own it like Wayne LaPierre did after Sandy Hook. He had the right idea. I've spoken my peace and now am done. Thanks.

Yeah....you are done.

There is no censorship if something has no content.
    You are on a Forum with a set of simple rules that do not require a lot of thought to stay inside the lines. You do not have any "Rights" inhere......just rules.

I will give you a minute to read the responses and reflect on you statements.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I believe you are right!

The mods are a bunch of cowards and un-American as it can be, probably a bunch of commies too. :xmad:
    I also heard they punch babies in the face on a regular basis (like twice a week). :noway:

They will probably be here shortly to edit my post or delete it all together.

COMMIE BASTARDS!!!

Not the right time or place my friend.

I am seriously getting weary of the self centered imagined slights.

I know you are not using purple but intending it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...sts-shot-killed-during-live-broadcast-va.html

Take a deep breath buddy. The thread is right here if you want to comment.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I removed your thread

COMMUNIST CENSORSHIP!!!

I found a picture of the weekly INGO staff meeting (I didn't know we had that many mods :faint: ).

china-18th-communist-party-congress.jpg

Looks like Fenway went to pee.He's seat is empty. :):

Top Bottom