• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Nobody has advocated that. Not answering questions that go beyond the Constitutional mandate to enumerate the population (basically number and ages in the household).

I understand that. But, if someone clipped this poor bastard because they didn't like his questions, or because they claimed they were protecting their constitutional rights, they are morons.

And, yes, I love our Constitution just as much as you guys, but whacking a guy out because of questions, is insane. I suppose we need to wait until the FBI finished this investigation.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I understand that. But, if someone clipped this poor bastard because they didn't like his questions, or because they claimed they were protecting their constitutional rights, they are morons.

And, yes, I love our Constitution just as much as you guys, but whacking a guy out because of questions, is insane. I suppose we need to wait until the FBI finished this investigation.

I happen to think it's unlikely that the census questions had anything to do with it. Most likely the person stumbled upon something he shouldn't have (meth lab, shining, pot growing, what have you) as happens from time to time census or no.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    More liberal horse****: Census worker was killed because of conservatives?

The liberals always seem to pounce anytime someone is killed and they think it’s right-wing extremists, yeah, blame it on the conservatives.

In the case of Bill Sparkman, the census worker found dead two weeks ago, they’re moving at light speed. In spite of the fact that specific details have yet to be confirmed by law enforcement, the leftard asshats are already blaming it on the conservative movement.

Case in point from Faiz Shakir at Think Progress:
    The gruesome lynching of this Census worker seems to bear a disturbing similarity to some of the worst hate crimes committed across this country. Regardless of what the motive for the killing may have been, why would a murderer(s) take such pains to so blatantly convey anger, fear, and vitriol towards a Census employee? Perhaps because some on the right have created an impression that Census employees are terrifying.
    Who lets this ******* actually sit in front of a computer and write this ****? Oh, nevermind. We know who they are.

The fact is, no one knows who killed Bill Sparkman, or their motivation for the murder. Sparkman was killed in Clay County Kentucky, and it’s home to a plethora of meth labs. No one knows for certain if he was doing census work, but if he was, he carried his badge identifying him as a federal employee. The fact is, where Sparkman was is an area known for meth labs and the growing and production of marijuana.

I have no doubt that Sparkman’s murder was either an ideologically-driven murder or a drug dealer protecting his turf. For the left to blame in on conservatives is a load of crap. To show you just how extreme these people are, take this post from the asshats at ePluribus Media.
    So our profile of the killer: young, unemployed adult white male, uneducated and short on teeth, drinks and abuses Oxy, works either farming pot or cooking up meth. Almost certainly a gun owner.
    And Republican, obviously. Probably a dittohead, possibly a teabagger. This will be a person who listens to Rush, watches Fox, and clings to an almost religious belief that the 2010 census is part of The Big Plot. He gets a thrill up his leg to hear people like Michelle Bachman screeching that the census will be run by ACORN (read: scary Negroes) and will be the first step to invasions by foreign troops, concentration camps, drone-plane attacks against conservatives, and indoctrinating children, Neal Boortz screaming that the census will be used to take away your house and give it to the “moochers”, Michelle Malkin bellowing that the census is part of a plan to let all aliens vote so that the Democrats have an unfair electoral advantage, and so forth.

So a white male loser dittohead with no teeth. We’ve neatly narrowed down our search to…the whole state of Kentucky. And western West Virginia.
    Dang.
    Funny how small minds work, isn’t it?

In the end, it’s this kind of garbage that will make it easier for conservatives to take control of the house, and maybe even the senate next year.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    UPDATE...
    WASHINGTON (AP) - Law enforcement officials say they doubt a Kentucky census worker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest was killed because of his government job.
    Instead, the officials say, investigators are increasingly exploring the possibility that 51-year-old Bill Sparkman committed suicide.
    Two law enforcement officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case. The officials cautioned that no conclusions have been reached in the investigation.
    The strange case attracted national attention when it came to light last month, prompting worries of increased anti-government anger in the first year of Barack Obama's presidency.
    Copyright 2009 The Associated Press

SOURCE: AP sources: Suicide eyed in Kentucky census worker case (11/5/09) -- GovExec.com

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    An important update on the Kentucky census worker case: Insurance scheme probed

By Michelle Malkin • November 13, 2009 12:48 PM
    sparkman.jpg

Do you remember when the Left convicted prominent conservatives, myself included, in the death of the Kentucky census worker in September?
    I do.
    Here’s a reminder.
    Andrew Sullivan pointed his finger at “Southern populist terrorism, whipped up by the GOP and its Fox and talk radio cohorts” in a post titled “No Suicide,” which decried the “Kentucky lynching.”
    When I called him and other nutroots opportunists out for exploiting the case and when I reiterated that authorities had NOT ruled out suicide, he smugly nominated me for his “Malkin Award” and wrote: “Many of the details she pooh-poohs have now been confirmed. In fact, the murder seems even grislier the more you examine it.”
    Oh, really?
    In fact, law enforcement officials are still investigating the case as a possible suicide — and are raising the possibility of an insurance scheme by Bill Sparkman for his son:
    Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word “fed” scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.
    The dead man’s son, Josh Sparkman, said in an interview with the AP that he found paperwork for the private life insurance policy among the personal files of his father, Bill Sparkman, but wasn’t sure of the amount or when it was taken out. He said authorities have told him nothing about the case and haven’t produced a death certificate, which is usually needed to make an insurance claim.
    Two law enforcement officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the case, said investigators were trying to determine whether Bill Sparkman committed suicide but altered the scene to make it look like a homicide, allowing his son to collect.
    Life insurance policies typically do not cover suicides within a certain time period after the policy begins.
    Sparkman said he was convinced his father was killed, in part because there were several items missing and apparently stolen from his car. Police have declined to comment about any of the items removed from the car except for a census computer, which was not found although its case was.
    “If it’s deemed suicide, there’s no point in even looking at insurance,” the son said. “There’s no such thing as suicide insurance. The money is not the concern. I just want to know what happened to my dad.”
    Unfortunately, not everyone wants to know what really happened. Only what fits the “right-wing speech kills!” narrative.
    More inconvenient facts the Left will ignore:
    Sparkman, 20, who is unemployed, said he’s convinced his father could not have committed suicide, even though law enforcement officials previously told the AP on condition of anonymity that they were looking closely at that possibility and increasingly doubted he was killed because of his government job, as was first feared.
    There were no defensive wounds on Bill Sparkman’s body, and while his hands were bound with duct tape, they still were somewhat mobile, suggesting he could have manipulated the rope, the officials said. He was found hanging from the tree yet was in contact with the ground. Homicide, suicide and an accident were all being considered as a manner of death, authorities said.

Hmmm. :popcorn:

Top Bottom