• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My wife and I go to Chili's in Martinsville often. I have both OC and "Semi-CC" (It was obvious I had something on my hip) Never had an issue. Interesting...

Last edited:

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    despite the necropost, i carry in the keystone chili's all the time. i have never had anyone say anything to me. maybe thats because i am in there a lot and always have my wife and son with me.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    I ate at Chili's in Plainfield a few days ago, cc, no problems. My G19 might have been printing a little bit, but people are generally oblivious.

I don't recall seeing "no guns" signs at any business that I frequent, but even if I did, I wouldn't pay it any mind.

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    there is one in merrillville indiana, i have yet to see a no guns allowed sign, and the best part was when i sat down in the bar area with my girlfriend i felt alot better seeing two other guys who were packing also.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION BATMAN!!!

picture.php

Talk about thread necrophilia, 2 years and 11 months since the last post in this thread and you couldn't find anything more current on here out of the 131,000 threads and 1.6 million posts.

I do think this is a new record!

Welcome to INGO and try digging around more up to date threads.:D

Hey, it looks like YOU resurrected this thread from the dead.

There aren't any posts between geta2j's in '08 & yours today.

Thats pretty sneaky, trying to blame somebody else for your necro.

:D

Unless the mods are doing some funny stuff...:dunno:

Joeyidgaf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Indiana
    I carry everywhere including Chilies is Carmel / west field. Just use discretion. Why freak out people who are used to seeing a civilian wit a gun.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    i called corporate and was told when the guy in ct stood up a 19 year old female employee seen the gun and panicked and called 911 then when the police got there and found out he was legal and not doing anything wrong he said he heard one cop ask the other what they could get him on thats when they charged him with disturbing the peace which from everything i heard it was the cops disturbing the peace since the charges was dropped i guess the court seen it that way too but it sux to go thru all that for minding your own business and being legal

My grandchildren would be going to college with that "Out of court" settlement.

Top Bottom