• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The best fight is the one you don't get into but by god if you must fight there are no rules. Bite scratch kick punch stab jab punch whatever you have to just live and win. Lots of people want to look cool, fighting is dirty not cool

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    He sounds like a Modern Army Combatives Instructor at Ft. Benning!

Trigger Time
    Sounds like one of my Soldiers who bit a bouncers finger off. I asked him why he did it when I picked him up from the police station. He said " he was about choke me out and that's all I could think to do".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He sounds like a Modern Army Combatives Instructor at Ft. Benning!

Trigger Time
    Sounds like one of my Soldiers who bit a bouncers finger off. I asked him why he did it when I picked him up from the police station. He said " he was about choke me out and that's all I could think to do".

Bahahahahahaha

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes it is, most people's $h!t locks up in a violent encounter. End it quick or lose quick.

Plan and train all you want.
    All of that planning and training will go away as soon as you get punched square in the pie hole.
    It will get really confusing if there is a quick follow up to the snot box.
    If you are still standing and aware it is all in how you react/respond.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The best fight is the one you don't get into but by god if you must fight there are no rules. Bite scratch kick punch stab jab punch whatever you have to just live and win. Lots of people want to look cool, fighting is dirty not cool

There is no dirty in fighting. Only winning/loosing.

In this no one actually wins a serious fight. This is measured the next day when you wake up.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    "I look like a pirate ship" omglmao. :laugh: If they put all these in a dvd collection I bet it would sell like mad. I know I would buy it. His entertainment value alone would be worth the price. The things you learn...golden icing.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    With my ninja like abilities, I am glad I don't have to worry about it.
    That and the fact I never leave the house and when I do, I don't go anywhere that people typically get punched in the face.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Clint Smith is amazing, I've been following their video's since they started a youtube channel some time back. There isn't a wasted thought that comes out of his mouth, they even offer online "training" now.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    "Learn to fight and maybe you'll get old enough to need guns."

Learn to avoid the confrontation that leads to the fight. . . . but if a fight comes to you, end it in the most expeditious manner that results in a win. ie, living til the morrow.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've been punched and kicked in pretty much every part of my body, mostly by people who could hit really hard. I dislike the sensation. The worst was a throat punch. That stayed with me for days.

I would much rather be punched by Rhonda Rousey than be thrown on the pavement by Rhonda Rousey or have one of limbs broken by Rhonda Rousey.

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    Clint is the classic old warrior who just says what he believes and doesn't care if he offends anyone!

As far as HTH fighting goes, training DOES count. The more someone jabs you in the face, the more you get used to it and it seems to slow down. You know what it feels like, that you will still be standing if it hits (usually) and you get more confident in dealing with it. I am a huge Tony Blauer fan and his response training can keeep you in the fight even when your clock gets rung and you are not able to think for a second.

Top Bottom