• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Why do gun owners vote for Democrats????:dunno:
    Even after seeing all of the blatant Liberal attacks on gun owners & 2nd Amendment going on across the country this year they will still vote for them in the mid term elections.

We have members on INGO that say they are Democrats and gun owners. I can't see it personally. But hey if somehow they can reconcile it...

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    and we also have members who say that there is no difference between the Republican candidate, and the Democrat candidate. :dunno:

I think Dross got it right...

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    We have members on INGO that say they are Democrats and gun owners. I can't see it personally. But hey if somehow they can reconcile it...

I know plenty of gun owners that are hardcore Democrats and would never dream of voting GOP. They support the 2A but buy into all the usual GOP hates the common man blather. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer but at least in Southern Indiana we have plenty of them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I know plenty of gun owners that are hardcore Democrats and would never dream of voting GOP. They support the 2A but buy into all the usual GOP hates the common man blather. Not the sharpest knives in the drawer but at least in Southern Indiana we have plenty of them.

If they vote for democrats, how exactly do they support the Second Amendment? Owning guns and saying you support the Second Amendment doesn't equate to actually supporting it.

jlwest1213

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    SE Indiana
    BREAKING Colorado Approves "High Cap" Mag Ban Bill | The Truth About Guns

Colorado Approves “High Cap” Mag Ban Bill

“After an epic debate, Colorado Democrats advanced stricter gun-control measures Friday, ensuring that the state will be held up as an example in a national fight over tougher firearm laws,” denverpost.com reports. Late last night, the Colorado House passed HB 1224 (limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds) and three other bills (after the jump) by voice vote. After a roll call on Monday, the package will sail through the Democratically-controlled Senate and land on Governor Hicklooper’s desk for signature. The bills passed with Tailgunner Joe’s help. “Vice President Joe Biden [on vacation in the Rock Mountain State] called four House Democrats to get their take on the debate and to note Colorado’s importance in a national discussion on gun control.” Magazine manufacturer Magpul is now certain to up-stakes and take 700 jobs with them.

Hope Governor Pence has contacted Magpul and invited them to move to Indiana.

Wouldn't that be something if they ended up in IN? Ha, hope they find a good home, which I know they will

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

It's kinda like saying you are a Christian, you believe in God but don't believe in Jesus Christ.

Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    From the Magpul Facebook page again...

We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    From the Magpul Facebook page again...

We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.
    Clever... I have friends in Denver... I guess it's a good thing I have no ARs? :)

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I would like to know just how are they going to get all the magazines from all the gun owners in Co. ?? Are they going to go house to house or just ask all guns owners to just turn them in. I am wanting to just see how this is going to work.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom