19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Got you and you are correct. And thanks I miss read some of the quotes in the article as being made by Republicans when they were actually Democrats.
    I'm thinking this will be the pattern nationwide when it comes to firearm laws.
    Wherever the Dems are in the Majority, ignorance will rule the day. :noway:
    They are hopeless ideologues and are blind to the stupidity of their words and actions.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Can we have an official ceremony? We can make rhino wear a sash like Mayor McCheese.

I am willing to wear a sash, and perhaps a paste-on handlebar mustache as well.

You won't make him do interpretive dance during the post-ceremony festivities, will you? If so, we need time to post a disclaimer:

"The following scenes may be disturbing to some viewers. Discretion is advised, etc."

Don't pretend like you don't want to watch!

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Don't pretend like you don't want to watch!
    Eewwww :):

:stickpoke: ---> :bash:

Zat how it works? Mess with the bull - get the horn[STRIKE]s[/STRIKE] (make that singular). That's simple enough.

To be sure, there are far worse things one could endure.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Nope!!
    Not one of the twenty eight Republicans voted for the bill and three Democrats voted with the Republican minority.
    The final vote was 34/31 which is only one vote over the minimum needed to pass the bill.
    Colorado House passes gun-control measures on narrow vote | The Coloradoan | coloradoan.com

It's always convenient how this works out, it barely squeaked by. Just like in DC i'm sure there were backroom dealings to allow some Dems to save face and vote against it but not so many to derail it.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Great insight on the part of CO legislators. Get rid of those evil 30-round mags! And keep those gun free zones in place too!! Great job CO. We are so much safer now.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    It doesn't surprise me one bit, hopefully all manufactures will stop selling equipment to Gov. and law enforcement officials in states that enact gun control measures like Colorado and New York. I would love to see Remington close up shop in NY and move to a gun friendly state as well as Magpul!

Nor am I surprised. Colorado is becoming (and has been for awhile) the California of the Rockies. Why? Because after ruining scenic California, the fruitcake Lefties fled the ashes of their misguided policies and moved to Colorado. Now they are ruining Colorado, too.

UC Boulder is easily as liberal as the CA university in Berkeley.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    It's always convenient how this works out, it barely squeaked by. Just like in DC i'm sure there were backroom dealings to allow some Dems to save face and vote against it but not so many to derail it.
    Yup....
    Same thing happened with the[STRIKE] Obamacare [/STRIKE] "Unfordable Health Care" vote.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Because there's no IQ test for voters and they keep getting "free stuff" from the Gubment.

^^^
    This and the fact that they are sheep and nothing more. They do exactly what the media tells them to do. If a celebrity that has very little education, drug problems and has been arrested multiple times is given air time and tells them the Fuhrer is doing good things then all the sheep know is the Fuhrer is good for them. It's not just a low IQ, they have actually lost the ability to think for themselves.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Just got this on facebook.
    856574_562514543760899_1969960137_o.jpg

Wysko

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Indy, West Side.
    Why do gun owners vote for Democrats????:dunno:
    Even after seeing all of the blatant Liberal attacks on gun owners & 2nd Amendment going on across the country this year they will still vote for them in the mid term elections.

Last edited:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Why are people re-electing these fools??

It's not by accident, that is apparentley the government that those in Colorado now want. It is vastly different than when I lived there in the early nineties I know that. Colorado has fallen, unfortunately after awhile expect to see similar craziness from surrounding states, it's just a matter of time.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    This is why elections matter. I read on this site how there's no difference between the parties. Welcome to the difference.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    BREAKING Colorado Approves "High Cap" Mag Ban Bill | The Truth About Guns
    Colorado Approves “High Cap” Mag Ban Bill

“After an epic debate, Colorado Democrats advanced stricter gun-control measures Friday, ensuring that the state will be held up as an example in a national fight over tougher firearm laws,” denverpost.com reports. Late last night, the Colorado House passed HB 1224 (limiting magazine capacity to 15 rounds) and three other bills (after the jump) by voice vote. After a roll call on Monday, the package will sail through the Democratically-controlled Senate and land on Governor Hicklooper’s desk for signature. The bills passed with Tailgunner Joe’s help. “Vice President Joe Biden [on vacation in the Rock Mountain State] called four House Democrats to get their take on the debate and to note Colorado’s importance in a national discussion on gun control.” Magazine manufacturer Magpul is now certain to up-stakes and take 700 jobs with them.
    Hope Governor Pence has contacted Magpul and invited them to move to Indiana.

While Indiana may have a more business friendly environment than most midwest states, on a national level, Indiana isn't the top dog, by a long shot.

Also from a business standpoint (and as a small business owner myself), I'd be leery of coming to Indiana after the antics it's trying to pull with many large businesses such as Amazon having "store fronts" here via their warehouse shipping centers.

Indiana is money hungry and I wouldn't be looking to move my headquarters given the current climate. Time will tell if Pence changes the daniels plan to tax, tax tax.

Magpul would do better looking at Wyoming or Montana, for example, both from a corporate and employee tax standpoint.

The only reason I'm here is because it's close to Chicago. If I could find a way to do what I do now, at the volume from say, Florida, I'd be gone.

Indiana taxes aren't conducive to my or my businesses well being. Having come from a state with no personal income tax AND a lower sales tax, the grass truly is greener elsewhere.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Just got this on facebook.
    856574_562514543760899_1969960137_o.jpg
    It will still have been designed in Colorado - it would just be manufactured in a different state if they move. To change that, they'd actually have to re-design (or possibly even a minor design change)... Ultimately it's up to them.

Just like my iPhone is made in China but was most certainly not designed there :).

Top Bottom