• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Kinda what I was thinking, when it comes to theweakerbrother, you either did or did not meet him, you'd definitely remember, LOL!

Put me down as a maybe, rather depends on childcare at the moment... (The event may be kid-friendly, but my kid is NOT event-friendly)

lol That is awesome.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Doesn't look like I'll make it, between no childcare, and some plans getting cancelled this weekend and pushed back to next weekend, gonna have other stuff going on...

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Ok, so far I have 11 for sure. I'll be calling them on Saturday to make reservations, to make sure where good to go. I'm also going to ask them how they feel about people carrying. I'll tell them that we are licensed and legally able to carry. Hopefully, it will not be an issue. I would hate for us to be asked to leave, and ruin everyones plans.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Don't ask. We'll just show up, tip well, and leave and they'll love to have us back. If you ask, they'll ask upper management, throw a hissy fit and make excuses to turn us down. We're not doing anything illegal, we're patronizing their restaurant, if we act the part, they'll want us to come back. I open carry in that restaurant at least twice a month and I've never had an incident.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I agree! Don't ask, just show up. If they don't like it then don't make a scene. Get up and take your business elsewhere. Otherwise enjoy your dinner, tip well, joke with the waiter/waitress, and enjoy the evening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom