• Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well, I just got off the phone with them. They told me I have to call that day to make the reservation, and make sure they have enough seats. I'm still fine with going, but if you guys think it's to iffy, and want to go somewhere else. Please let me know. I'm fine with anything to be honest. I would hate for everyone to make plans, then be unable to gets seats.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Well, I just got off the phone with them. They told me I have to call that day to make the reservation, and make sure they have enough seats. I'm still fine with going, but if you guys think it's to iffy, and want to go somewhere else. Please let me know. I'm fine with anything to be honest. I would hate for everyone to make plans, then be unable to gets seats.

Call that day? So you can call right when they open?

I'm up for whatever, but I'm sure it'll work out. :rockwoot:

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Texas Roadhouse generally wants to make sure they know what seating they need for the evening rush. Don't call after they open, call about 3 or so, when they're done with lunch and changing over to dinner. This way, they can still have the tables used until they need to start saving them for our set time.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Texas Roadhouse generally wants to make sure they know what seating they need for the evening rush. Don't call after they open, call about 3 or so, when they're done with lunch and changing over to dinner. This way, they can still have the tables used until they need to start saving them for our set time.

Ok cool, I have never had to make reservations there before.

balorg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Bloomington
    Unfortuneately my wife and I will now be unable to join everyone for dinner :(. I am performing with the Bloomington Symphony Orchestra that day in Bedford and the concert time is 7:00PM. It was orginally going to take place in the afternoon but then was moved to evening.

We'll see everyone at the next meetup!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Unfortuneately my wife and I will now be unable to join everyone for dinner :(. I am performing with the Bloomington Symphony Orchestra that day in Bedford and the concert time is 7:00PM. It was orginally going to take place in the afternoon but then was moved to evening.

We'll see everyone at the next meetup!

No problem bro, well see ya at the next one.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Yeah, I'm going to have to cancel as well. My job just told us yesterday that we are working saturday and sunday. Hopefully the next time you have one I won't have to work.

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I'm not going to be able to make it. I've got a lot going on with the set up for this Mayoral debate I'm hosting and other school work. Kick theweakerbrother in the ribs for me every time he takes a bite of something and tell him he's had enough. Have fun guys.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm sorry to say that I will be unable to make it tomorrow. My Dad was in the hospital, and is now in a intermediate care facility. I need to help my Mom with some things tomorrow. I apologize if I inconvenienced anyone.

Again I'm sorry,
    Patriot

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    I'm sorry to say that I will be unable to make it tomorrow. My Dad was in the hospital, and is now in a intermediate care facility. I need to help my Mom with some things tomorrow. I apologize if I inconvenienced anyone.

Again I'm sorry,
    Patriot

No need to be sorry there will be plenty of other times we can all get togather. I hope your dad is ok will keep you guys in my prayers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom