• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    the calipers are on order from Harbor Freight and Tool, and the bullet puller will be on its way as soon as the ebay seller sends it

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Why did no one warn me just how addicting reloading is. Now I have to build a dedicated reloading bench. It is a good thing my father still works at one of the largest lumber yards in NWI and can get lumber for cheap sometimes free.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Lumber costs money? That stuff grows on trees!

Me thinks he meant to say "finished lumber" not "rough lumber" (ie. the tree just got cut). But then again we are not down in the boonies like you where we can walk up to "Mr. Tree" & cut it. Up here in the civilized word we got to buy it from a store and pay taxes on it to support the economy of someone cutting the tree, someone transporting the tree, someone working on the tree/lumber to make it nice for us to use. :D

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Me thinks he meant to say "finished lumber" not "rough lumber" (ie. the tree just got cut). But then again we are not down in the boonies like you where we can walk up to "Mr. Tree" & cut it. Up here in the civilized word we got to buy it from a store and pay taxes on it to support the economy of someone cutting the tree, someone transporting the tree, someone working on the tree/lumber to make it nice for us to use. :D

Holy crap that's a lot of work just for a board. I just cut the tree down, saw it up, and use it :D

I do appreciate city folks who can't cut their own lumber, I get paid an obscene amount for hardwoods from a woodworker I know in Chicago. He'll pay for lumber that before would have went on the burn pile.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Holy crap that's a lot of work just for a board. I just cut the tree down, saw it up, and use it :D

But YOU and YOUR KIND are the people. You are not helping the economy, nor is big bro getting any taxes from you since you are not buying anything. Hum.. Me thinks we need to have some new regulation so that you can NOT cut your own wood. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh don't worry you are already on the list.
    You will get some re-education in the camps for your thinking.
    swat-attack-450x321.jpg

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I picked up a job fixing an old neighbors computer. My budget just moved up by an extra $65, cha ching. That will about pay for all the wood I need for my bench. And I think a Tumbler will be what I ask for for Christmas from the family.

Hopefully I will get one or two more bonus jobs this month because I refuse to go over budget.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm not sure that thing will make it up the driveway...

Well since big brother is know in :spend: money like no tomorrow I'm sure we can just send these.

LAND_M1A1s_Advance_lg.jpg

but i wonder are your neighbors just like you? Me think so so perhaps we just do this & get it over with.

us_nuke.jpg

I'm sure the media will help cover it up. :D

Top Bottom