• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Of all the holsters Ive tried (alien gear, Galco, Tagua, raven, bianchi, etc) I do prefer the Crossbreed (have used a supertuk for a while now, have a qwikclip on the way). There are so many good options out there, once you find your preferred style (leather, kydex, hybrid, etc, OWB, IWB, AIWB) you may switch brands a few times...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They're a little pricey, but I like Mitch Rosen.
    They make them to your order.
    Good quality.
    Good looks.

Mitch Rosen Gunleather | High Quality Leather Products

For concealed, I use the Workman. Allows me to tuck in my shirt over the gun.
    wkm.jpg

For open, I use the Full Length Belt Slide.
    5jr.jpg

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    My last IWB holster I bought from a local guy who is online only pretty much. It's call Cry Havoc. I've pocket carried a 380 in a Sticky holster and have pretty much gotten away from that because of Cry Havocs holster

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Thanks for all the holster help I'm new to conceal carry and a bigger guy so not sure what will work for me since I'll be carrying a 45 and with the gun show coming up I'll have more options, also thinking about a holster for my truck so I can sit and drive comfortable does anyone do that?

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Alien Gear are good to start with.
    I second Alien Gear (AG) - I've had one for about 3 years now. They were just getting started and there was a waiting list. Not sure how it is now. At times I forget I'm wearing it. I EDC and it has held up with no issues. They allow for customization for clips/loops and height/cant and are reasonably priced. No complaints with my AG IWB holster for my G27.
    Just my $.02 worth

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`ve only used Galco and DeSantis, and I prefer the paddle holsters. I need to figure out if I like the tuckables though.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I am new to concealed carry and have only has an alien gear and sticky holster. I have had the alien gear longer and it works just fine. I still need to locktite the rivets as well.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Thanks for all the holster help I'm new to conceal carry and a bigger guy so not sure what will work for me since I'll be carrying a 45 and with the gun show coming up I'll have more options, also thinking about a holster for my truck so I can sit and drive comfortable does anyone do that?

I'm also a big guy. I use a pancake-style holster OWB. With my Daltech belt, it keeps really close to my side and I just drape my shirt over it. As long as the shirt isn't too tight, you can only notice if you're looking for it. I wear my holster at about 3:30-4:00. Driving with it there doesn't bother me at all. Or course, I have a .38 snub... As far as a second holster for the truck, I use a cheap old Uncle Mike's hip holster. I can't carry while working. So, it goes in the UM and then into the center console.

Raoul Duke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    Fishers
    I have had really great success with AlienGear holsters. I have two IWB holsters for my EDC, depending which one I want to carry that day. AG holsters have a nice fit both against your waist and the mold to the firearm. Their customer service is fantastic as well.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I have become very fond of the Garrett silent Thunder Fusion holsters. I just got my third one today. I have a few comp - tacs and alien gear holsters which work very well, but hands down the Garrett's are my favorites.

Top Bottom