• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Of all the holsters Ive tried (alien gear, Galco, Tagua, raven, bianchi, etc) I do prefer the Crossbreed (have used a supertuk for a while now, have a qwikclip on the way). There are so many good options out there, once you find your preferred style (leather, kydex, hybrid, etc, OWB, IWB, AIWB) you may switch brands a few times...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    They're a little pricey, but I like Mitch Rosen.
    They make them to your order.
    Good quality.
    Good looks.

Mitch Rosen Gunleather | High Quality Leather Products

For concealed, I use the Workman. Allows me to tuck in my shirt over the gun.
    wkm.jpg

For open, I use the Full Length Belt Slide.
    5jr.jpg

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    My last IWB holster I bought from a local guy who is online only pretty much. It's call Cry Havoc. I've pocket carried a 380 in a Sticky holster and have pretty much gotten away from that because of Cry Havocs holster

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Thanks for all the holster help I'm new to conceal carry and a bigger guy so not sure what will work for me since I'll be carrying a 45 and with the gun show coming up I'll have more options, also thinking about a holster for my truck so I can sit and drive comfortable does anyone do that?

Nodonutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2014
    Alexandria
    Alien Gear are good to start with.
    I second Alien Gear (AG) - I've had one for about 3 years now. They were just getting started and there was a waiting list. Not sure how it is now. At times I forget I'm wearing it. I EDC and it has held up with no issues. They allow for customization for clips/loops and height/cant and are reasonably priced. No complaints with my AG IWB holster for my G27.
    Just my $.02 worth

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I`ve only used Galco and DeSantis, and I prefer the paddle holsters. I need to figure out if I like the tuckables though.

dung

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2017
    Charlestwon
    I am new to concealed carry and have only has an alien gear and sticky holster. I have had the alien gear longer and it works just fine. I still need to locktite the rivets as well.

CraigAPS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2016
    Muncie
    Thanks for all the holster help I'm new to conceal carry and a bigger guy so not sure what will work for me since I'll be carrying a 45 and with the gun show coming up I'll have more options, also thinking about a holster for my truck so I can sit and drive comfortable does anyone do that?

I'm also a big guy. I use a pancake-style holster OWB. With my Daltech belt, it keeps really close to my side and I just drape my shirt over it. As long as the shirt isn't too tight, you can only notice if you're looking for it. I wear my holster at about 3:30-4:00. Driving with it there doesn't bother me at all. Or course, I have a .38 snub... As far as a second holster for the truck, I use a cheap old Uncle Mike's hip holster. I can't carry while working. So, it goes in the UM and then into the center console.

Raoul Duke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2017
    Fishers
    I have had really great success with AlienGear holsters. I have two IWB holsters for my EDC, depending which one I want to carry that day. AG holsters have a nice fit both against your waist and the mold to the firearm. Their customer service is fantastic as well.

01deuce

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    walkerton
    I have become very fond of the Garrett silent Thunder Fusion holsters. I just got my third one today. I have a few comp - tacs and alien gear holsters which work very well, but hands down the Garrett's are my favorites.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom