• ...and so much more!
  • GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I'll let someone else get in on the supporter status.

INGO is a wonderful place, where I've met many great people (and a couple of jack-holes.) I'm privileged enough to run around the place pantless and as part of something, that does not exist.:shady: The amount of knowledge and advice here is amazing. The friendships I've made through this place are of the caliber to bring a van, visqueen, and alibi. ;)

:ingo:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm in. This site was extremely helpful when I was a noob who was considering my first gun. Props to local guys Gunbunnies and Actaeon277 for stepping up and offering their guns and their expertise. A lot of water has gone under the bridge since then, and I have acquired dozens of guns and even more friends. There are some I consider friends that I may never meet in person, and there are some that I have met, shot with, broken bread with, and shared my everyday life with.

Last edited:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I am in. Being able to volunteer at our NWI youth shoot has been a blast. As well as running the shirt donation and getting the shirts made for our event.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    A. I'm in !
    B. I've been reading all the threads pertaining to Sig handguns, in order to make an informed decision when I purchase one.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I'm In.

I joined a while back when starting to get into the NFA world. The amount of knowledge on the site is immense. Many good people and many good times. As with everything I have had my ups and downs with online forums including INGO. Many times conversations turns in to pissing contests... Or those pesky "2nd Amendment supporters" that only think people with medical conditions should be allowed to own ARs. But for the most part, this site has stayed civil, which is why I decide to post here the most. Still my favorite INGO moment was when I attended NFA day 3 years ago. Met some good people and ate some good food.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    I am in.

I have learned many different things on INGO. From general knowledge to specific firearms knowledge. Also have met and learn a "lifetime" of training from different guys on here. As well as met many great folks, by offering to help them out with some type of plumbing or HVAC problem they were having. I also met and was able to get started down the path of getting EMT certified as well as a secondary part-time career. - David

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am IN !!!!!

I have met so many wonderful people, CM, 308 Jake, Pudly, and many others .....

I have been to several shoots, and will be purchasing, a CZ, after the first of the year .....

Thank You, for doing this .....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm in.

I made my grand entrance with the epic thread about my shooting neighbor who thought a backstop was not necessary and my trees would stop all of his bullets. :rockwoot:

Since then, have made many friends and decorated a few with some of my crocheted creations including the infamous Churchmouse.

As stated above, INGO has a lot of generous members who are here to help others in times of need whether they have met them in person or not. I'm glad to be a part of such a good group of people and talking about guns and sharing the daily events in our lives is just an added bonus.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am not "in", I am GTG on the membership part.

It's awesome to see people giving back to the community. Thanks!

And best of luck to all.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am in. I came here nearly 4 years ago a day or so after Sandy Hook. I can't begin to recall everything I've learned here from so many people. I learned that IMPD operates a "Boner-Drone". I've also learned there is a guy out there who really believes IMPD operates a Boner-Drone.

indybrownsfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Mooresville
    I am in.
    I have learned about trigger pull , How to put together an AR 15 correctly ,Learned that there are a lot of good people on this site that will help with just about any question you have,
    It may be guns- ammo- safety equipment or heck even a BBQ grill....I find it a great resource.
    Ohh and first 50 posts rule is a great rule.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In. I learned about the site by lusting for something in the classies. Took the 50 post rule to be a challenge/test to see if I had anything to contribute.

I learned from another member to haunt eBay daily when I was looking for mags for a Taurus PT38S. I thought ebay was totally anti-gun and would not have thought to look there for parts. Managed to score a couple for what passes for reasonable prices for these firearms equivalent of hens teeth

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    I am in.

I happened upon this forum a few years back when I decided that it is my duty to protect my family everywhere we went instead of just at home. You guys gave me so much advice and even helped me to gain the confidence and knowledge to carry on a daily basis. I also did my own research, but INGO was a wonderful place to go when I had a question that a statute couldn't answer. I was a site supporter, but just recently started coming back on here. Thanks again!

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Okay, so life got in the way and I couldn't do the drawing last night. So, did it just a moment ago. Used random.org and three times pulled a number between 2 and 38. And the results are:

Winners:

Post #5 - Dirtebiker

Post #13 - Hammerstyle

Post #29 - Huntinfool

Give me a few days to free up some time and I'll work out the details to get an annual supporter membership covered for each of the above. Dirtebiker, since you're already a sponsor and payments are only good for one year no matter how much is donated, I'll be glad to cover your next donation when you are getting close to expiring...just let me know a week or so out in advance (unless the mods can add a year onto whatever he already has).

Congrats to the winners. Pass the karma on down the road.

Top Bottom