• mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Thank you sooo much.

Thanks for the membership Very grateful for your generosity. - David

No problem, least I could do to help the site out; congrats on the win. Just moved some funds towards Paypal, so give it a few days to get there and I'll get you two set up. I'll shoot you both a PM when it's done (in case you can't see the big marker show up under your handles ;) )

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I have met some great people on ingo and I have always tried to stay up on my site support. I think it's great that you have helped other people be a member. I think me and warthog are becoming really good friends and here lately my health hasn't been too good, he always listens and shares some of the things we've dealt with. I look forward to meeting more of you soon, I'll get back in shape and hopefully make it to more of the get together'soon. Any way thanks to everyone on here who is always willing to help.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    What contest?

Which one? The one where I was covering a few members' annual subscriber fees in a random contest and three people got picked, or the one where I was giving $10,000 away to anybody who replied that had a Charlton Heston pic in their signature and nobody replied in time? Sorry, both have expired.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    Thanks for the kudos, everybody. I believe in karma...nice to spread it around sometimes. Hamsterstyle and Huntinfool have been taken care of, I'll get you next spring, Dirtebiker!

ETA: Dirtebiker...texkev just informed me that you're now good to go until July 2018!

Lovin' this site more and more every day...

Kudos to texkev for giving me a good deal on the supporter upgrades and getting them done so quick. I may just have to do another one of these contests soon...lots of fun!

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Okay, so life got in the way and I couldn't do the drawing last night. So, did it just a moment ago. Used random.org and three times pulled a number between 2 and 38. And the results are:

Winners:

Post #5 - Dirtebiker

Post #13 - Hammerstyle

Post #29 - Huntinfool

Give me a few days to free up some time and I'll work out the details to get an annual supporter membership covered for each of the above. Dirtebiker, since you're already a sponsor and payments are only good for one year no matter how much is donated, I'll be glad to cover your next donation when you are getting close to expiring...just let me know a week or so out in advance (unless the mods can add a year onto whatever he already has).

Congrats to the winners. Pass the karma on down the road.

Be sure and post a link to the "I shoulda won because" thread! Damn sure gonna be entertainment there!!:laugh:

Top Bottom