• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    used the same idea as well as how much of their face was covered.

got three wrong.

One I missed was the guy holding the MP5. I said cop but the dead giveaway should have been the military issue nomex gloves. No cop worth his tacticool salt would dare wear such cheap and low speed gloves.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    86% Balko did a terrible job of blacking out the insignia. Whether it was the shiny silver star of the cop doing his makeup or the line of blue vests with a big black line across the chest where it should say Police, about half were a dead giveaway.

daverezz

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    South of Indy

I scored a 90. Having recently retired from the Army Ilooked for the markers: Uniform patch, haircut, helmet cover, and weapons. Allthe basics! Go Cavalry

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    71% #12 was a bit concerning

#7 was a little surprising too, because the soldier had a MP5, and I thought the military was pretty much done with that garbage.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    67% Why are the lines so blurred?
    And that's the $64,000 question, isn't it? IMO they should all be dressed like Sheriff Andy. Not storm troopers. That would go a long way in settling things down. Many of these departments are becoming the standing army our Founders warned us about. Clothes do make the man.

insanemonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Lake County
    I got a 76, I missed one that once I clicked submit I knew I was wrong. I too wonder why the cops would need a anti tank weapon. Some of the gear has got to be because of spending all of a budget. Which is the wrong why to do it, but it does happen. If they don't spend it all they don't get as much next year.

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Missed three (76%). The cop on the armored veh with the M60 and the rocket launcher (Dragon?) threw me the most.

Why the hell would they need rocket launcher?

This guy?

300px-Spops2004afghanm60.jpg

It threw you off because he isn't a cop like the test says. He is a soldier with 19th Special Forces Group.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom