• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I missed 4. One was the one that kedie posted. Question 7 with the guy holding the SMG with a silencer had me confused so I erred on the side of cop and lost. But...

tank.jpg

^^^^^^^^ Those guys are cops??

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    yeah I call BS on this entire quiz until the creator posts reference to where the pics came from.....the one with the AT-4 anti-TANK weapon and an M60 light machine gun.....is of practically NO use to LEO...and I'd like to see any police department that can get and has such equipment........

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I call BS here again too.....all uniforms/gear match....including boots, rifle optics, and even the 6004 drop leg holsters.....which are all standard military issue......BS...not cops..........I understand some departments preach uniformity...but identical boots and drop legs??? speaking of which they are all empty ??

I missed 4. One was the one that kedie posted. Question 7 with the guy holding the SMG with a silencer had me confused so I erred on the side of cop and lost. But...

tank.jpg

johnson8861

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    the Haute

tank.jpg

Shiny black m113, black helmets are the giveaway there.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Shiny black m113, black helmets are the giveaway there.

I thought about that...but then what's the guy on the far left carrying? and I wasn't concerned with the helmet so much because a lot of guys would lose/not use their covers on them in training or exercises...depending on their command

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I missed one.

The gear was a give away on most of them. Plus you had to take into account the quiz was put together to trick you.

tank.jpg

Those are cops. The shield has the "E" showing and the guy second from the left has the yellow POLICE or SHERIFF patch showing in yellow.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    This guy?

300px-Spops2004afghanm60.jpg

It threw you off because he isn't a cop like the test says. He is a soldier with 19th Special Forces Group.

unless they have anti-tank missile AT4 its not a police officer i agree but
    whats with the M-60 who Carry's a M-60 any more the bi-pod placement the front fix sights looks all M-60 ish not B 240 ish ......had to being during the transition time when B 240 were fazed in..........

Last edited:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    I call BS here again too.....all uniforms/gear match....including boots, rifle optics, and even the 6004 drop leg holsters.....which are all standard military issue......BS...not cops..........I understand some departments preach uniformity...but identical boots and drop legs??? speaking of which they are all empty ??

It's difficult. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does the Army require their pantlegs to be tucked into their boots? If so, several of these guys do not.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit

I picked Cop on that one for the sole reason that the APC is waxed. No soldier is ever going to put a spit shine on an APC, even for an IG inspection.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I missed one.

The gear was a give away on most of them. Plus you had to take into account the quiz was put together to trick you.

Those are cops. The shield has the "E" showing and the guy second from the left has the yellow POLICE or SHERIFF patch showing in yellow.

Ah, that's a shield that the guy on the left is carrying. Now that I see that I understand. Looked more like a tube when I was looking at it.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I got a 71 IIRC (already closed the tab), but missed some of the ones that are getting called out here.

One question - I wonder if some of these were foreign police agencies?

Top Bottom