In the Man Cave

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I grew up 5 miles down the bay from Staten Island.

I left NJ when I was 17 to join the Army. When I got out I went home and got a NJ equivalent of a FOID and was able to buy guns with an extra $2 fee for each one to the local police. With the form I could buy any gun I wanted and a portion was sent back to the state for registration.

That was over forty years ago, I cannot imagine how bad it is now.

IndyTim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    The important thing here is that they showed up for work. After continual disrespect from the public and certain cities brass throwing their men to the wolves to avoid criticism, I would have walked. Bravo US L.E, Bravo!

I believe I’d be OK with these Bozos walking off the job. Assuming the pic and article are true. Could have been functional firearms confiscated from a child molesting mass-murderer for all we really know.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I know a few cops. My cousin is a sergeant in Nashville TN. I've got a few buddies that I shoot the breeze with every now and then. Not one of them is so stupid to pose with a table full of airsoft guns thinking it's a big deal.
    Maybe that's just NYC, but I can't imagine the level of stupidity/incompetence that would make someone want to gather around and pose like this.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I believe I’d be OK with these Bozos walking off the job. Assuming the pic and article are true. Could have been functional firearms confiscated from a child molesting mass-murderer for all we really know.
    Put a little effort into and you will see it appears to be very legit.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

https://policetribune.com/queens-woman-facing-charges-for-prop-gun-collection/

Hope this is the best place for this, if not feel free to move to proper forum. If you follow the link it tells about the big bust of 22 guns. Twenty one of them were starter pistols, airsoft or replicas. The one real gun was in operable but the district attorney so far refuses to drop charges. Jim.
    The place is a ******** dominated by clowns and idiots.

IndyTim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Put a little effort into and you will see it appears to be very legit.

Meh, I don’t care that much.
    It’s totally believable on the surface, but I’ve been around long enough to know how that goes sometimes.

Top Bottom