Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    But will they learn anything from this.
    Sadly, petty cash…

Still an open door for future lawsuits though. More importantly, proof that they embellished their agenda as news.

On top of a slap in the face to everyone that advertises with them. Legit business advertisers will question advertising with a lying news organization, especially if pushed by their customer base.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Still an open door for future lawsuits though. More importantly, proof that they embellished their agenda as news.

On top of a slap in the face to everyone that advertises with them. Legit business advertisers will question advertising with a lying news organization, especially if pushed by their customer base.

Sorry to disagree with what I wish was the case, but I doubt that any significant portion of the populations has any idea of these suits, much less the settlements.

Without the profile of a trial most of the world does not know. Just us fringe that keep a watch on this…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry to disagree with what I wish was the case, but I doubt that any significant portion of the populations has any idea of these suits, much less the settlements.

Without the profile of a trial most of the world does not know. Just us fringe that keep a watch on this…
    Bingo. Because they will not report on themselves, and the lefty douche water drinkers write us off as nut jobs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Bingo. Because they will not report on themselves, and the lefty douche water drinkers write us off as nut jobs.
    Of course they won't report on themselves. They want a nice quiet non-disclosed settlement so they don't have to make a public apology and expose their malicious lies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    More suits are expected to be filed by March 9th against Gannett, ABC, CBS, New York Times, and Rolling Stone a local news station is reporting.

They are reserving the right to file against additional potential defendants.

All published statements that Sandman blocked or restricted Phillips movement.

Gannett can be the first amongst them to go to **** as far as I care.

Top Bottom