• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwardrip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Evansville
    Ok, after doing alot of reading, today I ordered me a Crossbreed Supertuck deluxe holster to carry my Kimber Super carry pro 1911. This will be my first carry gun. I really like the concealment with this holster. Does anyone else use this holster?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    I don't have the deluxe, but I love my supertuck!! I carry my Springfield govt SS in one everyday. If this is your first gun and holster you will be spoiled, nothing will ever be better. IMHO!

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I've got a supertuck for a Walther PPS, a Glock 19 and 1911. The one for the 1911 is a "fits all", as it has an open bottom. Very comfortable holster. I want to add one cautionary note, though.

I used the supertuck with a Kimber Raptor Pro, Springfield Milspec and a DW Bobtail (Stainless, bead blast on top of slide). The holster leaves pretty heavy rub marks on the finishes on all three 1911's on the slide, and rubbed the finish off on the Kimber. Touched up with a little cold blue, but be careful. That's just been my experience, though. I'm not saying not to get one, but just watch it carefully.

Crossbreed is great company, and great to deal with, and stand by their product 100%, though.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I ONLY carry my pieces in Supertucks, I've got a supertuck for each of my carry weapons.

My current carry rig is a Kimber Tactical Ultra II with a supertuck, trust me you won't be disappointed.

anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Ive been looking at these for my ultra crimson carry, I had a kholster for my full size pt 1911 and sent it back. has anyone had experience with both the supertuck d and kholster they look very similar.

jwardrip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Evansville
    I've got a supertuck for a Walther PPS, a Glock 19 and 1911. The one for the 1911 is a "fits all", as it has an open bottom. Very comfortable holster. I want to add one cautionary note, though.

I used the supertuck with a Kimber Raptor Pro, Springfield Milspec and a DW Bobtail (Stainless, bead blast on top of slide). The holster leaves pretty heavy rub marks on the finishes on all three 1911's on the slide, and rubbed the finish off on the Kimber. Touched up with a little cold blue, but be careful. That's just been my experience, though. I'm not saying not to get one, but just watch it carefully.

Crossbreed is great company, and great to deal with, and stand by their product 100%, though.

Ohhh, trust me. Rub marks are a VERY big concern of mine. As much as I spent on my kimber, last thing I want is to destroy the finish, which I read in some post that people are allready having sone issues with the finish on the Kimber Super Carry models. Anyone have any tips on how to keep rub marks to a min.?

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Ohhh, trust me. Rub marks are a VERY big concern of mine. As much as I spent on my kimber, last thing I want is to destroy the finish, which I read in some post that people are allready having sone issues with the finish on the Kimber Super Carry models. Anyone have any tips on how to keep rub marks to a min.?

My Kimber has a lot of holster wear, although if you're that worried, don't buy a Kimber for carry. Just my opinion.

Kimbers are beautiful well-crafted 1911's if you'd rather have a safe queen I'd advise you to keep it in your safe, no matter which holster you get it's going to eventually wear on the finish of your fine firearm.

:ingo:

swmp9jrm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2008
    NCO
    I just got my SuperTuck a couple of days ago. Quite satisfied with the fit on the gun and the fit on the belt. I expect I'll get another for my other carry gun.

jwardrip

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Evansville
    My Kimber has a lot of holster wear, although if you're that worried, don't buy a Kimber for carry. Just my opinion.

Kimbers are beautiful well-crafted 1911's if you'd rather have a safe queen I'd advise you to keep it in your safe, no matter which holster you get it's going to eventually wear on the finish of your fine firearm.

:ingo:

Very good point. Damn thing was just expensive though! Just like to care of my stuff. Guess I was referring more to issues others are having on the Super Carry models finish.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Yeah, the site says to Exoect to wait 3-4 weeks. Your almost there. I just hope there as good as everyone says, which I'm sure they are.

I once got one in 1.5 weeks :).

I have 5 of these holsters, Marty know's who I am, HAHAHA.

BTW if you're an NRA member you get a 15% discount.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I don't think you'll have any trouble at all concealing a G27. I carry a G23 and it's not a problem for me. I like your taste in guns.

Ya i got the Gen 4 G27 after I picked up a G22 for a good price - I'm on the lookout for a G23c model right now - those are sweet.

Top Bottom