• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Very good point. Damn thing was just expensive though! Just like to care of my stuff. Guess I was referring more to issues others are having on the Super Carry models finish.

I will tell you the kydex in the supertuck WILL rub the bluing off of your firearm there is no doubt about that.

I kinda like the character it adds to such a fine piece :).

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Will all of those Glocks fit in the same mold for the crossbreed? I'm thinking they will.. Which is pretty sweet.

If I'm not mistaken they won't - simply because it binds to the the trigger guard part of the frame.

I'm sure you can fit the models with respect to the size.

G26/G27/G36
    G17/G22/ ---
    G19/G23 ---

But you may want to double check.

thekuhnburger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    West Lafayette
    If I'm not mistaken they won't - simply because it binds to the the trigger guard part of the frame.

G26/G27/G36
    G17/G22/ ---
    G19/G23 ---

Yeah, you're right. I checked the website. Made sense after I thought about it for a second.

slmlrd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I recommend Crossbreed to all of my friends who carry. I bought a bull belt at the last 1500. Everyone always says the belt makes all the difference. They weren't kidding. I will recommend them now too.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I carry a G19 in one and love it. A buddy and I went shooting one day. I put his G17 in mine to see if it would fit and it did. The only problem was his extended mag release and slide release would get caught up a little bit on the top of the kydex.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Ohhh, trust me. Rub marks are a VERY big concern of mine. As much as I spent on my kimber, last thing I want is to destroy the finish, which I read in some post that people are allready having sone issues with the finish on the Kimber Super Carry models. Anyone have any tips on how to keep rub marks to a min.?

My Kimber has a lot of holster wear, although if you're that worried, don't buy a Kimber for carry. Just my opinion.

Kimbers are beautiful well-crafted 1911's if you'd rather have a safe queen I'd advise you to keep it in your safe, no matter which holster you get it's going to eventually wear on the finish of your fine firearm.

:ingo:

:+1:

I don't know if it helps or not, but I wipe the inside of all my kydex holsters with CLP every once and a while. It seems like it helps to me, but it may just be my imagination!:D

Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County

G26/G27/G36
    G17/G22/ ---
    G19/G23 ---

I have 3 of the 4 flavors (27,23,22) and they all fit in the same Crossbreed. Just FYI.

bobbystoney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Already have a supertuck for every handgun that I carry and a black and brown belt so this time I went for a mag holder. Would have been much happier with IWB but I'll take what I can get.

LEGENw84itDARY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Ohhh, trust me. Rub marks are a VERY big concern of mine. As much as I spent on my kimber, last thing I want is to destroy the finish, which I read in some post that people are allready having sone issues with the finish on the Kimber Super Carry models. Anyone have any tips on how to keep rub marks to a min.?

for some more money you can get a holster similar to the crossbreed super tuck and it comes with a leather lining inside to reduce wear. its from tucker

"The Answer" IWB

Top Bottom