CSGV Coalition to Stop Gun Violence.Because MDA can't contain all the uneducated

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    CSGV has delivered a petition to Emily Miller's employer demanding that they fire her for having a public pro-2A stance as a journalist. Their claim is that she is biased. I'm sure they are working on similar petitions demanding that anti-2A journalists be fired as well.

Emily would be best known to INGO for her "Emily Gets Her Gun" series of articles documenting how difficult it is to get a firearms license in Washington DC.

This crap doesn't even surprise me... Its so hypocritical and crazy, I guess that's what you get when you argue with emotions...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    CSGV has delivered a petition to Emily Miller's employer demanding that they fire her for having a public pro-2A stance as a journalist. Their claim is that she is biased. I'm sure they are working on similar petitions demanding that anti-2A journalists be fired as well.

Emily would be best known to INGO for her "Emily Gets Her Gun" series of articles documenting how difficult it is to get a firearms license in Washington DC.

Be biased AGAINST guns, ok with them.
    Be biased FOR guns, bad.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So apparently, CSGV considers this guy a "good guy with a gun".

safe_image.php

[h=5]Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
    [/h]Yesterday at 9:10am ·

Neo-Nazi "Good Guy with a Gun" who murdered a former supervisor wrestled from courtroom after confrontation with judge.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    Because if you get rid of gun violence, all violence will cease to exist :ugh:. Guess the phrase of of "glassing" in the UK only occurred for no reason... (Which incidentaly has a higher rate in the UK than the US) and has nothing to do with lack of "proper" weapons and the availability of glass bottles right?
    People don't seem to understand that weapons aren't the motivating factor for violence... People who want to harm others will find a way...

Last edited:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    You know, I have never seen more wishes of violence and death against an average citizen than I have when that citizen represents something that extremists on the left disagree with. Granted, extremists on the right are no poster children (extremists in general tend not to be) but good grief...these folks are BRAZEN in their opinions.

Funny thing though; to them, we're the extremists on the right simply because we own guns and cherish the freedoms granted to us by the 2A. For the most part, you don't see FB pages of us wishing death and ill will on those who oppose our views.

The Second amendment grants nothing. It simply acknowledges a God given right.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.facebook.com/Coalitiont...4741.147886928572214/1077669738927257/?type=1

10349898_1077669738927257_1991392308375678215_n.jpg

Coalition to Stop Gun Violence

If the firearm in question even has a safety. Many do not. Guns are now virtually the only consumer product not regulated by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission for health and safety.
    Like · Comment · Share · 21 hrs · Edited

• Most Relevant

1,962 people like this.

• 1,290 shares

• 13776_839706429401198_904564407315849019_n.jpg

Write a comment...

• Remove
      Marco Varela I would love for this country to have fire arms regulation like our friend and ally Israel.
      Like · Reply · 43 · 19 hours ago

• Remove
      Jan Medor The Constitution provides for a "well regulated militia" not any wing-nut that wants to play shoot 'em up
      Like · Reply · 139 · 21 hours ago

• 39 Replies · 16 minutes ago

• Remove
      Mike Thomas Plus, it's easier to get a gun than it is to vote
      Like · Reply · 70 · 21 hours ago · Edited

• 60 Replies · 13 minutes ago

• Remove
      Donna Fisher America has permitted herself to be hijacked by sociopaths. The only thing we can do now is replaced Congress with people who are not tools for lobbyists and refuse to met ANY legislation be passed that derives from ALEC.
      Like · Reply · 83 · 21 hours ago

• 4 Replies · 5 hours ago

• Remove
      Erik Dunn I dont find toasters and cars, but free speech is in the constitution, yet I cannot yell fire and be protected. Rights come with responsibilities, and its high time gun nuts learn that the second amendment doesnt give you the right to shoot your arms, just the rigjt to bear them.
      Like · Reply · 73 · 21 hours ago

• 54 Replies · 53 minutes ago

• Remove
      Pat O'Grady I don't understand. I don't want to take your gun. I want gun registration and background checks. I remember when the tobacco industry said tobacco wouldn't kill and they lied. The citizens won. I rememember when drunk driving was acceptable until moms said no more. And they won. People carry guns in grocery stores. No more. Enough.
      Like · Reply · 46 · 21 hours ago · Edited

• 20 Replies · 39 minutes ago

• Remove
      Kath Tsakalakis For a car you also need to take a driving test, get a license, have your eyesight tested every decade. We could have something like this for guns. Like they do in other countries such as the UK.
      Like · Reply · 33 · 20 hours ago · Edited

• 9 Replies · 3 hours ago

• Remove
      Tom Tallmadge and how stupid is that?
      Like · Reply · 15 · 21 hours ago

• Remove
      Steven Pope It's easier to get a gun than vote? Are you stupid? You need an ID and a back ground check to by a gun, you don't even need an ID to vote.

You people are a bunch of idiots.
      Like · Reply · 33 · 18 hours ago · Edited

• 24 Replies · 30 minutes ago

• Remove
      George C Tilli Buwahahaha this is hilarious. Guns don't kill people it's the people that kill people guns are just the object used. Quit being Pansy's and own up to trying pass wrong information you stupid stupid people. Sure lets regulate the guns, that will stop the violence cause we all know criminals abide by laws. Great mentality! Keep up the work
      Like · Reply · 19 · 17 hours ago

• 11 Replies · about an hour ago

• Remove
      Juju Ana Lombardi AND you have to be a certain age to drive, take driver's training, get a license, have insurance, maintain your license, have eye tests to make sure you can see well enough to drive, live by laws that govern driving, and are especially forbidden not to drive while impaired (ill, drunk, high, etc). The gun lobby wants NO rules to govern gun ownership.
      Like · Reply · 16 · 21 hours ago

• 5 Replies · 28 minutes ago

• Remove
      Stuart Hartman We need to regulate guns much more strictly. There needs to be a very thorough background check to include mental health and domestic violence issues. There needs to be liability insurance required (like with car owners). There needs to be a very thoro...See More
      Like · Reply · 15 · 21 hours ago

• 23 Replies · about an hour ago

• Remove
      Lonnie Lewis Cars kill more people than guns,admittedly,toasters don't.
      Like · Reply · 11 · 18 hours ago

• 4 Replies · 22 minutes ago

• Remove
      Kevin Hayes Another libral lie....there are 24 products that are not regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission and are regulated by other federal agencies. http://www.cpsc.gov/.../Products-Outside-CPSCs-Jurisdiction/

Products Under the Jurisdiction of Other Federal Agencies and Federal Links
      The Consumer Product Safety Commission has...
      cpsc.gov

Like · Reply · 9 · 16 hours ago

• Remove
      Lindsey C. Sheridan Guns are designed to fire a bullet. Not kill people. The user of said gun decides what the bullet is fired at. In all cases, the car, toaster, or gun can be used to kill. It's either ill intent or negligence by the user that makes any of them deadly. Inanimate objects are not good or evil. It's user experience and intent that is the bottom line
      Like · Reply · 9 · 14 hours ago

• Remove
      Kathy Sundquist The Consttution was written after the Revolution when the country had to raise a militia against a foreign enemy. The right to bear arms is an "inference" to allow for a ready made army when needed. Ignorant people may not understand an "inference",
      Like · Reply · 8 · 21 hours ago

• 3 Replies · 4 hours ago

• Remove
      Johnathan White Awww yes... imagine a world without guns, everyone in peace, walking down streets with children and pets, everyone enjoying life on a sunday afternoon, and then some crazy person decides to follow the gun laws for some strange reason, so instead he gra...See More
      Like · Reply · 7 · 11 hours ago

• Remove
      Shirley Peralta Ha.

Haha....See More
      Like · Reply · 6 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      Denver Carr Question... Which one kills more people per year...
      Like · Reply · 5 · 14 hours ago

• Remove
      Chris Cantrell I want gun background checks....(they exist) , I want gun registration.....(it exists). Remember , guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people.
      Like · Reply · 5 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      Cameron Copeland guns aren't violent, they just sit there all day long. some used for target practice, some for hunting and you fear mongers think all guns will kill only people
      Like · Reply · 6 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      David O. Knuttunen We don't like things to kill us... unless they're designed to kill us. Then it's okay, I guess.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 20 hours ago

• Remove
      Caleb Brown Cars kill more people than guns every year. Just throwin that out there. And the people that legally own guns don't just go "shooting em up bc murica". Whoever posted this is a moron.
      Like · Reply · 4 · 16 hours ago

• 2 Replies · 2 hours ago

• Remove
      Emory Alexander Cars and buttered toast kill far more people than guns. But neither of those will do you much good when you need to defend yourself. "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun." They're not giving up their's, and I'm not g...See More
      Like · Reply · 4 · 16 hours ago

• 4 Replies · 2 hours ago

• Remove
      Megan Mullins I don't know that a gun needs more safety features. What I do know is that there needs to be responsibility if you are a gun owner. Like, it should be required that you own and keep your guns in a gun safe, especially if you have children in your house...See More
      Like · Reply · 10 · 21 hours ago

• 7 Replies · 5 hours ago

• Remove
      William B King Jr FFS, they have their own special agency that regulates them. Are other products going over to BATF as well?
      Like · Reply · 3 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      Fenisia Pacini thanks to the NRA
      Like · Reply · 3 · 21 hours ago

• Remove
      Dusty Nugent Simple is better
      Like · Reply · 3 · 18 hours ago

• Remove
      Andrew McMahon Hmmm.... lets not forget trigger locks, gun locks that feed through the reciever of the gun rendering it literally impossible to fire, not keepijg it loaded when not in use, gun cabinets with locks, gun safes... hmm.... love to only spin your idea of t...See More
      Like · Reply · 3 · 15 hours ago

• 2 Replies · 7 hours ago

• Remove
      Keith Gillard Extremism whether pro or anti is still extremism.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 15 hours ago

• Remove
      Chuck Braudway There are way to many idiots who have posted here, if you do t like the Constitution go live some place else see how you like their freedom .our freedoms were paid for in blood like it or leave . I'm tired of being politically correct for people who don't have a clue.
      Like · Reply · 3 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      Jeff Rhoads Missed a few safety features there:
      Manual safety - This is the thing pictured
      Grip safety – Prevents firing unless the grip is held tightly...See More
      Like · Reply · 3 · 6 hours ago

• Remove
      Giannis Savvidis the guns aren't designed to kill people , people designed guns to kill people
      Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hours ago

• Remove
      Ian Wallace Excellent!
      Like · Reply · 2 · 20 hours ago

• Remove
      Rick Rivera You just can't fix those idiots they want to blame everything but the person
      Like · Reply · 2 · 17 hours ago

• Remove
      Thomas Trevino You know what they all have in common? They are made to be operated by human owners. Last time I checked humans used a toaster was abused using a fork, death by electrocution, a car was abused, dui or speeding. A gun abused. They all can be abused, even a harmless pen can be used to kill someone
      Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hours ago

• 5 Replies · about an hour ago

• Remove
      Gregory Crawford It is the people, not the inanimate objects. The rise in gun violence since the 1960s parallels the abolition of the death penalty and the rise in crime overall. Liberalism has failed us.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 16 hours ago

• Remove
      Chris Cantrell Remember, a gun is just a tool, the real issue at hand is that there are people who want to kill each other, not the tool they use to do it. I can beat you to death with a toaster and run you over with my car.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 16 hours ago

• 5 Replies · 2 hours ago

• Remove
      Leo Basile I cant think of any modern firearm that does not have a safety. But a safety switch really does not add to the overall safety of the firearm. The operator is the only real safety.

On a related note, my AR-15 does a great job at keeping the coyotes away from our livestock and ground hogs out of the garden...and it badguys out of the house.
      Like · Reply · 2 · 4 hours ago

• Remove
      Harriet Garner Liability insurance? Gun sense policies and practices? What about the safety of innocent victims and property damage? Toasters and automobiles are covered by consumer protections but gun damages are not. Have we had enough yet?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    It's unfortunate that the parents fell under the spell of CSGV. Whadda ya wanna bet they get crickets when the parents call CSGV to remind them that this was their idea????

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Credit where credit is due, at least CSGV is not deleting and blocking any post that doesn't go their way. I won't give them a point they haven't earned, but that, at least, is admirable. (bordering upon unbelieveable, but admirable, esp. for them.)

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Sounds like they're against educating about gun safety.

Will they willfully ignore the car and truck magazines too!!!

What about the food that chokes and kills people every year!!!

My god, i think they're onto something here! :runaway:

/sarcasm.

Top Bottom