Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Turned mine in march 4th. Still no word :'(

Did you do L1 or ink prints ?

Have you ever been arrested for ANYTHING at all?

When did the State cash your money order and/or receive your paperwork.

Some people have experienced HUGE delays because their local didn't ship their paperwork off in a timely manner (some locals have even lost or failed to ship off people's paperwork at all which caused those applicants to have to re-apply !!)?

Your wait can vary between a few more days...to 3 more months...possibly...depending on your answers to those questions !

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    And I applied in late January L1 goodie boy so hopefully it'll be within another month or so. I'm getting married and will have last name changed. Sooo yep. I think I'm ok as long as I have my previous credentials?

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    And I applied in late January L1 goodie boy so hopefully it'll be within another month or so. I'm getting married and will have last name changed. Sooo yep. I think I'm ok as long as I have my previous credentials?

???confused??? You were a goodie "boy" but your going to change your last name when you get married??? Is this some kind of new age thing?

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    Did you do L1 or ink prints ?

Have you ever been arrested for ANYTHING at all?

When did the State cash your money order and/or receive your paperwork.

Some people have experienced HUGE delays because their local didn't ship their paperwork off in a timely manner (some locals have even lost or failed to ship off people's paperwork at all which caused those applicants to have to re-apply !!)?

Your wait can vary between a few more days...to 3 more months...possibly...depending on your answers to those questions !

1) Ink
    2) Squeaky clean record
    3) I haven't been able to get ahold of someone who knows when the paperwork was processed. I called ISP but I keep getting the voicemail.
    4) This is treated as a new application because I didn't keep track of my previous pink card's exp date and filed 2 months afterwards :n00b:

IndyPerk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    Today's my Birthday, I guess the ISP knew that because I got a present in the mailbox. I wish all of you a shorter wait then I had.

Applied on 1/31, money order cashed 2/5, in the mail June 29th. :rockwoot:

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    well this gives me some hope as i turned my paperwork in right after you, although god knows how long it takes for these things to get from evansville to indy and back. crossing my fingers i get something rather soon.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    :ugh:
    1) Ink
    2) Squeaky clean record
    3) I haven't been able to get ahold of someone who knows when the paperwork was processed. I called ISP but I keep getting the voicemail.
    4) This is treated as a new application because I didn't keep track of my previous pink card's exp date and filed 2 months afterwards :n00b:

Well since you went NON-L1...your wait could be up to 3 months more...sadly. But sometimes people get lucky and get them earlier so ya never know.

If you paid by money order you can trace down when they cashed the money order and that's how most people find out when the ISP got their credentials.

I paid by cash so I couldn't do it that way...but I was lucky and got ahold of one of the employees at the ISP who gave me my info (it hasn't helped me get my LTCH any sooner though..since I'm still waiting!)

I'm a former Permit holder too...but it doesn't matter at all if we waited until after ours expired to file for a new permit anyways.

Today's my Birthday, I guess the ISP knew that because I got a present in the mailbox. I wish all of you a shorter wait then I had.

Applied on 1/31, money order cashed 2/5, in the mail June 29th. :rockwoot:

Congrats ! At least SOMEONE got a nice Birthday present from the ISP !

Today's my Birthday too (Happy "Same-Day" Birthday to ya!) :cheers::happybday:

I wasn't as lucky as you when it comes to what was in the mail today, though.:wallbash:.

Last edited:

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    I paid the state and L1 with my credit card online. I would like to believe that that's the quickest way to pay them.

I paid the State and L1 by debit card at the L1 office then I paid my Local cash.

I agree with you..I did it that way so it would be the quickest....but then again I was told 7-10 days...Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! :laugh::nuts::ugh::lmfao::hehe::laugh6::rofl:

I think they were off by a day or 2....HUNDRED....or so.

mta5888

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Okay I got my Lifetime Permit today, June 30th 2013.
    Applied, Finger prints via the digital service and money paid completely by April 12th. 78 days since I started.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom