• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think what I'm going to do next is get rid of one of my SP-01's and get a 75BD and then maybe get rid of one P-01 and get a p-07 and a P-09. The 75BD gives my holster choices that SP-01 can't and I rarely use the rail on the Phantom, so...

CRAP! Must have hit reply with quote instead of edit post. Another post to my count. I'm such a post whore, anyway.

Sounds like you have quite a few CZs. ;) I am debating what my next will be.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A lot of the 1911 guys like the manual safety as they can then carry C&L like their 1911s. I don't really use either device and safety models are much easier to work on.

I get that. I just carry mine decocked so my first shot is DA. That's how I've trained and I'm comfortable with it. I just start taking up some slack as I clear the holster.

Sounds like you have quite a few CZs. ;) I am debating what my next will be.

I have none compared to someone I know...:whistle:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I get that. I just carry mine decocked so my first shot is DA. That's how I've trained and I'm comfortable with it. I just start taking up some slack as I clear the holster.

Yeah, I carry the same way but all of mine are fully Cajunized so I have to stay out of the trigger guard until on target. ;)

I have none compared to someone I know...:whistle:

You mentioned several. I don't really have all that many.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Uh huh.

I have duplicate Phantoms and P-01's for redundancy. Then I rethought it since most parts I would need to replace are the same across the 75 series. That made my redundancy seem redundant.

Does that make any sense?

Um, no. :scratch: I don't know what you are going for so I can't tell if you're getting there. ;)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am with BA on this one, order directly from Cajun Gun Works. Well worth the money.

My problem is that I'm not patient enough to waith the 6-8 weeks. I have a buddy who has modded like 20 of these guns and does a really great job so I usually just order the parts.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom