• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BandageThat!

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Clark County
    If running headfirst into a brick wall was becoming more and more popular, would you do it? "Reticent" and "reluctant" are not actually synonyms, no matter HOW many people misuse them.

It's people like you, with your cavalier attitude toward diction, that redefined "well regulated", changing the meaning from "well equipped and trained" to "under the strict control of the government."

Now get off your poor-grammar high horse and quit ****ing up the English language.

Put a sock in it would ya? At the end of the day I could truly care less about my cavalier use of reticent in place of reluctant and how that somehow impacts the constitution, a convoluted and poorly written document in its own right.

I was just saying for all you people out there that I think it is hypocritical to support putting Gregory in jail for something that we don't believe to be a crime simply because he would do so to us. To me that sounds tyrannical. I'd like to hear what you guys think about that more than I would like to hear about how much I may or may not suck at using the most precise English possible.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Put a sock in it would ya? At the end of the day I could truly care less about my cavalier use of reticent in place of reluctant and how that somehow impacts the constitution, a convoluted and poorly written document in its own right.

I was just saying for all you people out there that I think it is hypocritical to support putting Gregory in jail for something that we don't believe to be a crime simply because he would do so to us. To me that sounds tyrannical. I'd like to hear what you guys think about that more than I would like to hear about how much I may or may not suck at using the most precise English possible.

The only people who find the Constitution poorly written and convoluted are those who have not taken the time to properly educate themselves, and those who approach language with a cavalier attitude because, hey... it's just too hard.

People like Mr. Gregory WANT these laws. They are the reason we have them. HE is bringing us the tyranny you bemoan, and unlike others HE does not deserve to walk on this. He needs to be prosecuted for violating the law the same as any of US WOULD SURELY BE. Feel free to vote to acquit if you're on the jury.

Last edited:

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

I think you mean - truly couldn't care less.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    It's people like you, with your cavalier attitude toward diction, that redefined "well regulated", changing the meaning from "well equipped and trained" to "under the strict control of the government."

Now get off your poor-grammar high horse and quit ****ing up the English language.
    :):

Eh? What do you mean by, "Do you speak English?" I am English! But I say, ol' boy, what language are you speaking?
    :laugh:

Bzzzzt! Wrong.

The only people who find the Constitution poorly written and convoluted are those who have not taken the time to properly educate themselves, or have an interest in seeing it redefined for "modern" political purposes, and those who approach language with a cavalier attitude because, hey... it's just too hard.
    (added a bit)

I think you mean - truly couldn't care less.
    :stickpoke: :):

Last edited:

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

BTSTEVE

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2012
    Sellersburg
    Hopefully He will get prosecuted, and some of the anti nuts will try and say that he shouldn't be prosecuted so they will look like the hypocrites they are.

Top Bottom