• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Is there still openings in this Class? I'd like to join in on the fun, but wont be able to secure a spot till next Friday.

You could email Coach (his email is in the first post of this thread). This will probably be the fastest way to find out. Hope you can make it.

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    You could email Coach (his email is in the first post of this thread). This will probably be the fastest way to find out. Hope you can make it.

I tried to respond to your PM but of course I cant due to my post count. I did email him as well just to be on the safe side! Thanks for the response!

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    This is an excellent class, for any on the fence. I'm not aware of anything else like this where you get both the expertise and real-world situations from a current Indy detective, PLUS the "technical" (shooting and shooting-related) expertise you get with Coach. This is one I'd love to take again if my schedule allowed it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This is an excellent class, for any on the fence. I'm not aware of anything else like this where you get both the expertise and real-world situations from a current Indy detective, PLUS the "technical" (shooting and shooting-related) expertise you get with Coach. This is one I'd love to take again if my schedule allowed it.

:+1:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    This class is full. Thanks to all who have signed up. Sent out the last confirmation emails this morning.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks to everyone who's signed up for the class. I'm pleased to announce that I'll have something to share with this class that I could not with the previous rotations, as a case has now cleared and the prosecutor gave me the ok to share some things. This will help make some of the information more real and more immediate, I believe.

Remember, bring what you routinely carry and how you routinely carry.

See you Sunday!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks to everyone who's signed up for the class. I'm pleased to announce that I'll have something to share with this class that I could not with the previous rotations, as a case has now cleared and the prosecutor gave me the ok to share some things. This will help make some of the information more real and more immediate, I believe.

See you Sunday!

They finally admitted to the boner drone? :faint:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

See you Sunday!

Looking forward to the class. I know that I will be better prepared after the class and have good take aways to practice on.

Woody968

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Wish I would have seen this sooner. I'm know I am probably too late for a response but was there enough that there may be a second class?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wish I would have seen this sooner. I'm know I am probably too late for a response but was there enough that there may be a second class?

We're only doing one flight this time. It will likely be late spring/early summer at the earliest before we run it again as time constraints for other commitments make it a challenge for both of us to have a free day at the same time to run this.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks to everyone who came out. I hope you feel your time, money, and ammunition was well spent. As you mull things over if you come up with any questions or comments, feel free to shoot me a PM here or contact Coach.

I hope to be able to offer the class again in late spring or early summer of next year, and am laying the mental groundwork for level 2, where we'll incorporate some decision making and go a bit more indepth in body language, etc.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Great class! I knew I missed something special the first time around when I had to back out (due to a flu bug), and then read all of the reviews. I am so glad to have made this class the 2nd time around. I know your schedules make it difficult for all the planets to align and make this happen, but I am very fortunate to have participated!
    For those who went the first go around... oh yeah, I managed to squeak in a LEEERRRROOOY JEEENNKKKIIINS! :rockwoot:You snooze you lose!

I'll post up a more elaborate review (from my limited knuckular cranial perspective as per usual). It's all good. I can't think of one criticism (that wouldn't result in unsafe training anyways).

If you carry a firearm for self defense and you haven't taken this class yet? Then jump on it. I don't care how far you have to drive, how expensive ammo is, or what the weather is like. I should have taken this first time around while having the flu it's that good.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Phenomenal class.. INGO, anyone interested is really missing the boat by not taking advantage of the training available in the Indy area.. This class is almost information overload and I'm sure I'll be processing what I heard for a couple of days. BehindblueIs is an encyclopedia of knowledge and by his own admission still learning every day.. The fact that you have BehindblueIs and Coach there is a twofer and cheap for what you are getting. Don't miss this when it comes around again. Personally I wouldn't be shocked if the cost went up because both these guys are busy and IMHO it would still be worth it.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer- CertifiedM&P armorer[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

Top Bottom