• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It was awesome to meet you all. And its an awesome course. Has to be the most fun I've had at a range/class since... well... ever.

And for those who were curious, BBI looks JUST like his avatar. OK, so the hat is slightly different, but barring that, spot on.

Looking forward to more.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Can you run one of these classes at Parabellum in Avon?? Less of a drive for me! :)

Good Idea. Coach and BBI, Can you do the next one in my back yard? I dont feel like traveling to my next training. And I am only 15 mins from Plainfield so it will make WDW happy too.

Seriously? You're right. Plainfield to the east side of Terreble Haute (55 mins) is waay too far. Right Gluemanz and Bigtanker? (hint, they drove down the day before from just short of Michigan. )

Carpool. A few of us did. I made the 1:10 journey with mburger. It was cake. Since you are in Plainfield, you'll surely be on somebody's way.

Good training is worth traveling. Dare to travel.

Knowing what I know now, I'd travel to a neighboring state for the useful real world info in this class. And the hugs. Lots of hugs from BBI when you screw up. BBI even offered to bring the boner drone to the next class if we are good. :):

ETA: If you are physically unable to drive long distances, my apologies. If not, the snark still stands. ;)

Hammertime

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2015
    Mccordsville
    Good Idea. Coach and BBI, Can you do the next one in my back yard? I dont feel like traveling to my next training. And I am only 15 mins from Plainfield so it will make WDW happy too.

Seriously? You're right. Plainfield to the east side of Terreble Haute (55 mins) is waay too far. Right Gluemanz and Bigtanker? (hint, they drove down the day before from just short of Michigan. )

Carpool. A few of us did. I made the 1:10 journey with mburger. It was cake. Since you are in Plainfield, you'll surely be on somebody's way.

Good training is worth traveling. Dare to travel.

Knowing what I know now, I'd travel to a neighboring state for the useful real world info in this class. And the hugs. Lots of hugs from BBI when you screw up. BBI even offered to bring the boner drone to the next class if we are good. :):

ETA: If you are physically unable to drive long distances, my apologies. If not, the snark still stands. ;)

Yeah I cant imagine Gluemanz and Bigtankers drive hah. Awesome guys though! Let me carpool with them from Plainfield!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Great Class! Awesome to meet you all. This class was a gift from my wife, but it was more than worth what we paid for it. The recommended ammo was way more than I used (none of the runs had required shot counts, and I didn't feel like used too little or too much). The class was an excellent value and a great workout for the mind (for days and days and days).

Top Bottom