Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I had to sign of FB for the night.
    That guy was killing me.
    I know all military will not agree on anything, but his logic....
    Then I looked at his page, or what he had set for public access, not convince he is prior mil.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, is my logic so bad? Or can this guy just not see?

K S.. L D if it was conservatives protesting liberals they would have the right to do it. If it was a group of neo nazis they would have the right to protest. If it was a group of Black supremacists they would have the right to protest. It doesn't matter what the protest is about. They have the right to peacefully protest.
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Remove
    L D Very Good. You actually got something right. I know. Hard to imagine.
    You just proved me right.
    They have a right to protest. YOU CAN NOT STOP THEM.
    So, you've just proven my point.
    Thanks.

Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Remove
    K S Ok cool. Thanks for admitting that the crowd blocking the checkpoint has the right to do so and the only reason why you are complaining is because you disagree with the reason for their protest.
    Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Remove
    L D Nice how you didn't admit that the people trying to get through were denied the SAME right. You should probably get a refund for your education.
    Like · Reply · Just now

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hmmm. Imagine walking up to a group of liberals that won't let you pass, pull out a fake grenade, pull the pin, and drop it.

They probably wouldn't even know what to do.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...638&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment_mention

Protesters refusing to allow 2 servicemen to pass.
    I'm in a Facebook argument, unfortunately in a Closed Group.

A guy I'm arguing with claims they did nothing wrong.
    Also claims you have no right to travel, no right to go to a public space, and that you only have the rights as listed in the Constitution.

Ugh.

Oh. So a person doesn't have a right to travel? Awesome! I think his understanding of the world will come in handy for people who don't want him to go where he wants.

So pro-life protestors can count on his support to block the way to Planned Parenthood. No one has a right to go to coffee shops. Block the way. Public restrooms? Block the way. **** 'em. No one has a right to **** in public toilets.

Oh. And I wonder if his theory about life, the universe, and everything includes that he doesn't have the right to be stupid on the internet.

If protestors have the right to physically block those soldier's way, in my theory about life, the universe, and everything, means the soldiers have a right to return the favor. You wanna get back home? Oh. I'm sorry. Me and all my buddies are blocking the way to your bus back to loonyville, California because you don't have the right to travel.

His world is an interesting place to visit.

I think that conversation is now just worthless.

He's just saying ridiculous stuff on the internet because he can.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You don't have a right to attend your mother's funeral. Nowhere in the Constitution does it specifically state that you have the freedom to travel public thoroughfares to access her services. We can go on all day with that doofus. :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You don't have a right to attend your mother's funeral. Nowhere in the Constitution does it state that you have the freedom to travel public thoroughfares to access her services. We can go on all day with that doofus. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the constitution doesn't say he has the right to ****. Himself. Could save some trees.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I only get into these types of discussions when I drink heavily. I haven't drank in 16 years now. Even when I'm sober my mouth can cause "disagreements" and I've got the disfigured nose to prove it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh. So a person doesn't have a right to travel? Awesome! I think his understanding of the world will come in handy for people who don't want him to go where he wants.

So pro-life protestors can count on his support to block the way to Planned Parenthood. No one has a right to go to coffee shops. Block the way. Public restrooms? Block the way. **** 'em. No one has a right to **** in public toilets.

Oh. And I wonder if his theory about life, the universe, and everything includes that he doesn't have the right to be stupid on the internet.

If protestors have the right to physically block those soldier's way, in my theory about life, the universe, and everything, means the soldiers have a right to return the favor. You wanna get back home? Oh. I'm sorry. Me and all my buddies are blocking the way to your bus back to loonyville, California because you don't have the right to travel.

His world is an interesting place to visit.

He's just saying ridiculous stuff on the internet because he can.

You don't have a right to attend your mother's funeral. Nowhere in the Constitution does it specifically state that you have the freedom to travel public thoroughfares to access her services. We can go on all day with that doofus. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the constitution doesn't say he has the right to ****. Himself. Could save some trees.

Yup. Not sure if he believes it, or a troll.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Zoinks.

I logged onto FB, had 30 notifications.
    A record for me.

And a few people chimed in to the argument to agree with me.
    Though whatshisname claimed victory

Top Bottom