• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hey, if you're driving it that far, drop it off here and I'll give you a ride, then I'll take you wherever you want to go.

remauto1187

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Stepping Stone
    Dirt doesn't really matter when small children aren't involved. Unfortunately there isn't an idiot clause in most divorce proceedings.

Contrare mofrare.... Its easy as pie. It goes a lil something like this.... "Honey, I am keeping the lawnmower, the house, my gun collection. You get the clothes in the house that are female clothes and those ugly ass dishes you have. If you dont agree with this and put up a fight I am going to report your tax evasion to the IRS, or your other illegal activity which can proven"...... And I had absolutely nothing to do with "your" illegal activities and can prove it. ;)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I will have to keep my wits about me when sampling the shine in certain company.
    Not to worry mom, SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Emporium is now offering personal body guards. We can have two of our best ninja midget body guards protect you against a wide variety of would be wrongdoers! So drink in confidence, we not only have your back, we'll bleach and wax it for ya to!! Call now!

Top Bottom