• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I let her claim anything and everything because she will qualify for the EIC

I am however accepting donations, Im broke. :lmfao:

No, seriously, Im broke

i got custody, no child support(worded in the divorce, she didnt have to pay support till she got a full time job, its been 4 years with NO job) so i got the tax returns (i qualified for eic) and since they (my kids) turned 18 last year(twins) i lost the credit, but i get to claim them as dependants, so every tax time i get a gun!

1st year was my 1911(that was the divorce present to myself for putting up with her crap for so long)
    2nd year was my 226
    3rd year was my pmr30
    4th year i didnt get any thing, paid 600.00 to the university of evansville for my daughters college deposit
    5th year :dunno: might finish up the ar i've been working on
    but my fiance did buy me a xd45 for my birthday this year!, i've found that girlfriends/fiance's are better at letting you buy guns than wives!

but congrats on the divorce being friendly, my was at times and wasen't at times, and remember even though the divorce is final, you still have to deal with her till the kids are over 18 or out of college! and that can be rough (i was assh*le in her phone) and i ended many a call with "YOU C**T!", and one time i hung up on her, she called back, and started yelling again, so i hung up again, she called back and said "you need a new phone, it keep's dropping calls" i said "no it works fine, every time i hit end call, it hangs up"

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Update just signed the paperwork and she will be signing it when she gets off work. Looks like it will be finalized a few days after Christmas :)

That is so awesome Bunny. It it so much cheaper and easier for you to both be adults. Merry Christmas to you. Receiving your freedom is the best gift ever.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well I'm glad it worked out ok for you both.
    Thank you

Happy and sad for you BK. Calm seas and warm breezes bro.
    No reason to be sad, it was a long time in the making.

I kept waiting for you to call the time and place...I finally had to drink all that beer myself.
    Time, was all winter, place was my house, all you had to do was ask for directions

Congrats on the upcoming dissolution of your failed marriage.

whens the kegger? :)
    Whenever you deliver it

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Top Bottom