• ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    I'll just leave this here . . .

[video]https://youtu.be/t-4iZjHrdBU[/video]

Extra points for tossing that empty pistol (0:23) like a hot potato! :yesway:

... I call it a BUG/Primary as that's the common vernacular. Truly I view it more as an alternative gun than a "back up" like a spare tire. The situation dictates which I'm going for first, and much like the "use a pistol to fight to a rifle" theory, if the situation dictates I'll use my BUG to fight to my primary.

QFT.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    No, my glock 19 is all I carry.
    If I was a cop or worked in a gun shop, so something like that... then yeah, I'da carry a back up.
    Probably a 5 shot aluminum frame 38spl.
    That's me. Some of my co-workers make fun of me but my normal carry is a Glock 21 cross carry on my left side exposed and a G30 covered on my right at 4 O'clock. I feel I can draw faster cross carry and definitely retain better if someone tries for a grab. They pretty well have to come at me from the front. While I've got my left arm clamped down on the gun I can try to get the 30 with my right and put some rounds into their gut/groin. The fact that the 30 can use the 21 mags makes the combination natural. (That would also go for a combination of 19/26 or 23/27.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    nope. and seldom an additional mag.

but i practice emptying that mag quickly and on target.:ar15:

and i try not to go places where i'm expecting trouble or being outnumbered.

Top Bottom